Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Camera Viewer

Old 08-09-2006, 06:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Camera Viewer

A lot of guys on here have cameras, so I'll ask the question here. I live in PA but our farm is in WV. I leave my cameras there from July till March. I want to be able toleave my cameras in the woods all the time, while still getting acces to the pics.

Does anyone have a viewer, that allows you to download and view your pics in the woods, and leave your card and camera there. What is out there that I can get? Thanks.
Old 08-09-2006, 07:51 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Camera Viewer

Leaf River makes a viewer that you can take in the woods and view what's on the cards, and delete unwanted pics. If you put 2 cards in it; you can copy pics from one to the other. Cabelas has them for about $150.
Old 08-10-2006, 12:41 AM
Fork Horn

If you don't have to many, you could just buy an extra card for each. I have two cards, and just take the empty one out to the woods, exchange it for the card with the pics on it. Download at home, clear card, and wait until you go back and do it again. SD cards are not that much if you catch them at Wally World or on sale someplace else.
Old 08-10-2006, 09:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks. I'm going to Cabela's tomorrow...I'll check it out.