Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Well I have it...

Old 08-09-2006, 12:32 AM

Default Well I have it...

Just got my new BT Equalizer today. The crappy Easton LIGHTSPEEDS they sent with it are CRAP/GARBAGE/ few more expleatives. But with my Easton ST AXIS 400's i'm deadly at 20yds for now. I'll get the rest of my pins dialed in Sunday. The break over is further back than my Parker but is comfy to hold at 60lbs. It pulls like a 70# but the speed is as if it's a 80# draw at 29". Ohhhh and it's quiet. Gotta love speed and quiet.
Old 08-09-2006, 01:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Well I have it...

Congrats on your new bow!
Old 08-10-2006, 12:47 AM

Default RE: Well I have it...

Evidentally my pic is too big so it won't download. Anyway it's fast and groups very quietly. I've already shot about 100 arrows through it. I can't get enough. Party on. I suggest this bow to anyone with a short draw but wants speed without the struggle of pulling 70-80lbs.

BT Equalizer dipped in MAX 4hd camo
26"@60
Easton ST Axis 400's @ 25" or 26"
Muzzy MX-4
QUIET AS A MOUSE FART!