Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Elite Archery

Old 08-09-2006, 02:58 PM

Default RE: Elite Archery

ORIGINAL: Rack-attack

The only bad thing I can say about them is the cam. To get the speed, they use a very aggresive cam. They load up front, and the wall is rock solid. Don't creep though....you won't be able to stop it.
Well................they can't use that cam anymore......and must redesign there entire line.........

So maybe you will like Kates solo cam better..........
I'm not even gonna get into this debate.....
Old 08-09-2006, 04:16 PM
Super Moderator

Horizon, Oregon, Bowtech, Elite. That makes 4 companies that I know of....anymore and is Elite his last?
Old 08-10-2006, 06:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

So now anyone who has had more than one job is worthless?How mant jobs have you had mr.mod?
Old 08-10-2006, 07:08 AM
Super Moderator

Ohhh, I have had more than one job for sure. Without a doubt he is a very good designer of cams, and it would be nice if it does work out and the company does well and grows. I just don't think the genius tag is necessary just yet.
Old 08-10-2006, 08:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Cougars09

well the reason they are far apart is because im not sure if i want a speed bow or a smooth bow, if ross would pick up 10-15 fps thats my choice for sure
Sounds like you are describing a Mathews to me...
Old 08-13-2006, 05:00 PM

I would like to hear more about this bow,sounds like a winner , have they got the cam thing worked out ????????
Old 08-13-2006, 06:28 PM

Yepper. Check them out at www.elitearchery.com
Old 08-13-2006, 06:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Okie, the only problem is that Elite has been told by a judge they have to stop making the bows as designed, as they are too closely related to the Bowtechs. That would keep me from buying one this year, as it is a little too cloudy onhow they will be able to cover warranty problems, I would wait and see how things look for 2007.
Old 08-13-2006, 06:41 PM

Innacurate. I wasn't going to get into this debate, but I'm not going to sit idally by and watch rumors. They have to stop producing product that LOOKS like Bowtech. All they have to do is make the cut outs different so it appears to be a different cam, and problem solved. Yeah, I know the next thing I am going to hear about is the deal between Darton and Bowtech.....the "exclusive" deal......I'm no legal person, but I DO know if they were producing cams illegally, Darton would already be in on the lawsuit, and they aren't.
Old 08-14-2006, 04:11 AM

i don't think kevin is the only one from bowtech who was with those other companies.

Quick Reply: Elite Archery

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.