Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Help me pick a Hang-on stand!

Old 08-11-2006, 05:21 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Help me pick a Hang-on stand!

i'm looking for a lock on stand that offers portability also. I have an old loggy bayou climber......i give up on climbers.....loud, heavy, and take forever to set up. The LoneWolf is on my short list. let us know how you like it!!!
Old 08-11-2006, 08:51 AM

big game pro hunter for around 80 bucks you can't beat it. has a 25 x 30 with a foot rest very good for that price and sometimes you can catch them on sale at sportsmanguide for 60 dollars.
Old 08-11-2006, 11:40 AM

buy a gorilla and you wont be sorry. imo the best stand out their that doesnt cost $300.
Old 08-11-2006, 04:30 PM
Super Moderator

Lone Wolf is hard to beat. But I've found something interesting....Loc-On stands are still being made, and with a more comfortable seat! I still have two of these from years past. You might want to check them out, although it seems they must be ordered.
Old 08-15-2006, 11:36 PM

lone wolf or summit
Old 08-16-2006, 05:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have no respect for you Primos, I could care less if you sat on a twig 20 feet from the ground hanging over a 300 foot cliff. You come on this site, you lie over and over about these bucks that we all know you didnt shoot, do you really think were all that nieve? Come on man just be honest with us, we dont care if you have never shot a deer, or the biggest deer you have shot was a spike. We dont care about that crap, we congratulate everyone on here for any type of sucess. Were all a family here, together we stand, united we fall, adn if you cant handle being a part of this honest community then you better find another place that will accept your lies. We wont tollerate it here.
Old 08-16-2006, 06:24 AM
Fork Horn

Gorilla King Kong Lounger.... the foot rest on this stand makes it sooooo comfortable!!!!!! It also has arm rests but I choose not to use them for Bowhunting only gun hunting.
Old 08-16-2006, 05:03 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: wis_bow_huntr

I have no respect for you Primos, I could care less if you sat on a twig 20 feet from the ground hanging over a 300 foot cliff. You come on this site, you lie over and over about these bucks that we all know you didnt shoot, do you really think were all that nieve? Come on man just be honest with us, we dont care if you have never shot a deer, or the biggest deer you have shot was a spike. We dont care about that crap, we congratulate everyone on here for any type of sucess. Were all a family here, together we stand, united we fall, adn if you cant handle being a part of this honest community then you better find another place that will accept your lies. We wont tollerate it here.
uhmmmm. did i miss something???????