Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New pics from the field of dreams!!!

Old 08-03-2006, 01:09 PM

Default RE: New pics from the field of dreams!!!

very nice pics. good luck.
Old 08-03-2006, 01:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

That is unbelieveable!!! Well, I believe you but you know what I mean.You certainly are hunting a better area than me. How much property do you have there? Best of luck this year getting one of those brutes.
Old 08-03-2006, 01:54 PM
Fork Horn

Amazing bucks.....Talk about the cream of the crop.

That last pic played a trick on my eyes from a distance. If you quickly look at it, it looks like the buck is doing a houdini trick
Old 08-03-2006, 02:25 PM
Site Buck Guru

Looks like sombody's going to have some fun this year.
Old 08-03-2006, 02:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Great bucks. That last picture was taken at 5:10 this morning. What took you so long to post them?
Old 08-03-2006, 02:41 PM

OH MY!
Old 08-03-2006, 02:43 PM
Typical Buck

Field of dreams is right.........plant it and they will come.

Old 08-03-2006, 03:32 PM

Thanks guys,

The farm these deer are on is only about 100 acres, the total section of land is probablly about 160 acres and it is surrounded by a airport, a prison, a highway, and a housing development. This property is only hunted by my best friend and I and we have strict guidelines on what deer to shoot and what to pass up. The field is planted in soybeans and I had put a little corn out to bring the deer in closer to the camera but that is entirely gone now. This section of field is a very secluded section that can't be seen by any houses or from the roads, thats why the deer really hit this section hard.

ampa,
The Cuddeback is working flawlessly. I was having problems with my original one and it was replaced with this one which is working perfectly. I havn't had a single false picture yet, and I have about 500 pictures off this unit and the battery level is still at 4, can't beat that.
Old 08-03-2006, 04:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

UNREAL pics Buck Magnet and that you are. Can I hunt with you this year?
Old 08-03-2006, 06:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

I havn't had a single false picture yet, and I have about 500 pictures off this unit and the battery level is still at 4, can't beat that.

BM---some are obviously better than others. My Cuddeback sits around for sometime with the battery level @ 4 also--but I guess that's because it's not taking any pictures. Two weeks ago I watched three hens with 16 poults feed, dust and clean themselves (and this went on for about10-11 minutes at least)directly in front of my Cuddeback--not even six FEET away and not one single picture was taken.
There I was looking andthinking to myself, I'm getting some neat pictures there and to my suprise when it was all over and I checked the camera--NOT ONE picture of a turkey.[:@]
My newer Cuddeback--the NoFlash is also quite a disappointment.

Quick Reply: New pics from the field of dreams!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.