Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

ordered it!!

Old 07-28-2006, 02:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: ordered it!!

i only spent about 600$...i saved roughly 200$ compared to cabelas and probably 200-300 opposed to going to a proshop. i think i did alright...i goto college so i been saving all summer. AFTER replacing the exhaust AND gas tank of the truck. and i also pay all my own bills. insurance, cell phone,gas etc take most of my money....took me a while to get back on my feet after 2 truck problems but ive always been good with money and learned to manage it and do what i need to do with it. i been workin hard all summer for that bow. i had a little inital sticker shock the day i ordered it...i dropped like 700 that day. but i saved the money FOR that purpose..and i know a brand new bow will bring me years of happiness and pleasure..i cant wait!!!!!!
Old 07-28-2006, 05:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Keep te guns as I did, but the bow becomes addicting. Still have all my guns, but have barely touched them in six years.

ORIGINAL: RIStrutStopper

Hang on to your guns. Occasionally you may still want to shoot them, but not often Congrats on joining the ranks!
Old 07-29-2006, 06:18 AM

Hey bud you are going to love this bow. I got the same one. I also got a cheap target from Dunhams. Not sure what part of SW PAyou are inbut the closetDunhams to me is Monroeville, is that near you?Do you have any in you area? It was $30 bucks. It is a good target for the money. I forget the name and I am not at home right now to check, but it is blue and has 5 dots on it. If you do not like the one you bought at walmart check this one out.