Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Nursery will open for Bow Hunters

Old 07-27-2006, 07:01 AM

Default Nursery will open for Bow Hunters

We are a large grower of nursery stock...Trees, plants, and shrubs located in Pa and other states. See http://www.seedlingsrus.comWe will be opening up 8 farms for bow hunting in Bradford and Bucks Counties totaling 1500 acres. This offer will be only for the first bow season.

We have to many deer on these farms and want to limit the deer herds to 10 per sqare mile. So, we seek bow hunters to sign up for this task. You will have to be able to show a valid license and Id. We want you to send us a waiver of liability. Tree stands that do not use metal anchors in the trees are permitted.

We also have spots that we will reserve for handicapped vets.
If interested email us at [email protected]

Thanks, Bill

Old 07-27-2006, 07:25 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Nursery will open for Bow Hunters

Sorry I can't help you , but do be sure to call if you expand into southern Indiana .
Old 07-27-2006, 07:54 AM

If you were closer to MD I would be all over that like white on rice. Good luck. I'm sure you will get plenty of replies.
Old 07-27-2006, 10:09 PM

I wish you would be a little closer to nebraska but oh well im sure there will be pleanty of people that will take advantage of this great offer.
Old 07-28-2006, 09:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Any idea what WMU you guys fall into? I own property in Bradford County in unit 3B (Canton) and will have my doe tags filled out for 3B. I may be interested in coming down for a few hunts. Thanks for the opportunity!!
Old 07-28-2006, 09:28 PM
Dominant Buck

If this is a freebie, maybe we should have an HNI get together for a long weekend. Heck, I bet we could gather 10 folks to come up and whack does with no problem. We could even have a couple folks make a scouting trip and figure out what's going on ahead of time. The guy would get rid of some deer and we'd have a Gutpile Jamboree. Whatcha all think. I know there are several of us Maryland Delaware folks close enough to make it in2 or 3 hours. Neutral ground, no one has to contaminate his honey holes. It really sounds like a plan to me. I can promise the Blue Undies will come.
Old 07-28-2006, 09:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: davidmil

If this is a freebie, maybe we should have an HNI get together for a long weekend. Heck, I bet we could gather 10 folks to come up and whack does with no problem. We could even have a couple folks make a scouting trip and figure out what's going on ahead of time. The guy would get rid of some deer and we'd have a Gutpile Jamboree. Whatcha all think. I know there are several of us Maryland Delaware folks close enough to make it in2 or 3 hours.
I have an 8 bedroom place in Bradford County that I may be willing to allow some folks to stay in.......this sounds like a great idea.
Old 07-28-2006, 10:24 PM
Dominant Buck

I sent them an email asking for more information. Will keep any interested advised.
Old 07-29-2006, 04:51 AM
Dominant Buck

Dave, you came up with a good idea!
Old 07-29-2006, 04:56 AM
Boone & Crockett

I'm in with David on his idear.

Quick Reply: Nursery will open for Bow Hunters

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.