Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

swamp drag

Old 07-27-2006, 11:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: swamp drag

awesome deer and nice pics!! funny seeing that you have your own bow and are doing all the work while a buddy is there taking pics!! reminds me of my first deer kill. my dads friend took me out that morning and i killed a doe. the drag was up a small hill, down a light grade then flat to the car. he tells me how to gut it as i do it, i grab my gun and he said grab the rope and pull! im 12 years old!! only hill in the woods and he thought it would make nice pics of he took them as i drug it up the only stinkin hill! lol i never got to see the pics....i dont know what happened with them he used a whole roll of film that day. but thinking back on it i remember trying to drag my deer up the only hill in the woods with my own gun and all and i was 12! lol i did a fine job though! .....wish i could see the pics....dad hasnt really talked to him since he got a new job..(they worked together) and he kinda made dad mad......he kept telling me we were going flintlock hunting one year. came in my work 2 or 3 times ya were going! big bucks and tons of deer up there we will go! gave me his number and said call him. oh ya! were going..you off later this week? ya i can take the day off no problem. he said hed call me. never did. i waited around like a fool. im sure he was busy or something but he could called or something. i forget but i know we didnt go hunting and i never got to talk to him. i wasnt mad but that upset dad because he knew i was looking forward to going. but id love to see them pics!