Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Need opionions/thoughts on this

Old 07-19-2006, 07:13 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Need opionions/thoughts on this

Well my lease of the property by contract doesn't end till the end of July which is July 31 and he did offer me to match the price he was offered but that just isn't possible. I was borne and raised in PA and only moved to Ohio about 10 yrs ago for my ex-wife and I stay in Ohio now for my son. I don't really have many freinds outside of work and the 1 guy I work with and hunt with can't afford this kind of lease either. As for time spent working I sure I spent well over 5k a yr working on that farm but I am not really mad about losing the lease just highly disappointed. Hate seeing hunting turn into a rich man only sport. Hoping my buddies property will be ok for this season but not sure. His aunt is haveing some logging done but we haven't been able to find out how much is being cut yet since she is on vacation. If all else fails then it is back to the wonderfull world of public hunting which in this part of the state is really bad. Last time I hunted public land I was peppered by small game hunters 2 times before I gave up. Still not sure what I going to do.

Trytan