Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

A few pics from the past few days

Old 07-19-2006, 06:58 AM
Bartender

Default RE: A few pics from the past few days

Great pics, cant wait to get my new cam out.
Old 07-19-2006, 07:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Very nice...

I have not seen anything even close to those around here this year...

I look forward to seeing your hands wrapped around some of those big "horns" this fall.
Old 07-19-2006, 07:45 AM

Let me guess. Your buddies name is frank right? JK, nice deer.
Old 07-19-2006, 10:26 AM

Awsome pics Scott, I'm glad to see you posted the pics, I was curious about how that double beam buck looked. That 11 point is a good'un, it makes you wonder what could have been if there was a better food source.
Old 07-19-2006, 11:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

great deer

Old 07-19-2006, 01:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks everyone.

look forward to seeing your hands wrapped around some of those big "horns" this fall.
You and me both brother

I'm glad to see you posted the pics, I was curious about how that double beam buck looked.
He is a cropped in close up of him. I actually lied I do have about a 5 second video clip of him. Other than him that is the only video footage I have taken this year.

You can't see it real well in this photo but on the brow tine / double main beam (Ihaven't decided what it is yet)he has about a 5 inch kicker split towards the back. If you look close in this photo you can just make it out. It shows up well on the brief video footage of him. This digital cam is only 10X as my video cam is a 26X.

Old 07-19-2006, 06:12 PM

O yeah, I can see it. He is definetly a interesting buck. Is he in the same area where you filmed that crazy lookin non-typical last year? From what I can see I would say it is another main beam, but the brow-tine on his right side is crazy big, probablly one of the biggest brow tines I have seen, thats gotta be pushing 10". Also, he looks like a pretty young deer from the pic, he appears to be 2-1/2, in a few years he could be a awsome buck.
Old 07-19-2006, 07:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

nice bucks
Old 07-21-2006, 03:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

O yeah, I can see it. He is definetly a interesting buck. Is he in the same area where you filmed that crazy lookin non-typical last year? From what I can see I would say it is another main beam, but the brow-tine on his right side is crazy big, probablly one of the biggest brow tines I have seen, thats gotta be pushing 10". Also, he looks like a pretty young deer from the pic, he appears to be 2-1/2, in a few years he could be a awsome buck.

He is actually about 2 1/2 hours from the the non typical. This photo was taken down at my camp.

The picmustbedeceiving I am almost certain he is a 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 + year old buck. You can see him much clearer in the video footage. Maybe I will get around to making a clip and uploading it.

If you look close he has arather muscular neck and a pretty good sway to his back. Both indicating to me he is a mature animal.

[/align]
Old 07-21-2006, 06:42 PM

man hope you get one of those!!!

Quick Reply: A few pics from the past few days

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.