Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

WB or DA you ask...

Old 07-14-2006, 08:38 PM

Default WB or DA you ask...

Well I can say DROP AWAY.

Just put the new matthews drop away on my switchback. World of difference in the consistency. Maybe the biscuit wasn't tuned right. Maybe the new barracuda string and cable made the difference. I'm not 100% sure.

All I know is that before the string and rest was changed this week. I didn't shoot the bow any better than my old PSE Mach 8. Now the old Mach 8 doesn't stand a chance.

I'd bet a paycheck right now I could go out back and hit a softball at 50 yards first shot. (thats the one that counts, right!)

Thanks to the matthews tech at the corporate office that gave the impression this morning he would rather do nothing else but talk bows and accuracyfor a half hour this morning over a cup of coffee.
Old 07-14-2006, 09:19 PM

Default RE: WB or DA you ask...

you should talk to CHRIS WHITE about wb, i think he knows how accurate they are. more so than most people trying to tune them![8D]
Old 07-14-2006, 09:27 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: WB or DA you ask...

Not a fan of the WB, I understand their concept, I just don't like it....