Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Found in PA

Old 07-11-2006, 04:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Found in PA

Man...what is up with the PA bucks...it seems they are all shedding their entire heads these days. I've found 3 skulls just this year.

Here they are[]...

Old 07-11-2006, 04:15 PM
Fork Horn

man where in wash conty did u find that? i found a few nice sheds there but NOTHING like that....
Old 07-11-2006, 04:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

PAbow/flinter that one skull is impressive, thats kinda weird that you just found the skull
Old 07-11-2006, 04:23 PM
Boone & Crockett

And antler restrictions are not working........by the way, that was sarcasm..lol[8D]
Old 07-11-2006, 05:37 PM
Boone & Crockett

Only sheds arelegal to be taken from woods in Pa. I dont care ,but Eyes are watching this forum
Old 07-11-2006, 05:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

nice
Old 07-11-2006, 05:46 PM
Fork Horn

I don't know whats going on. My cousin found 2 more skulls on another peice of property we hunt down in Washington county. Both were nice bucks. I found this 1 down close to Fredricktown PA were I grew up. (Fredricktown is where Washinging, Green, and Fayette countys come together.) Hoping to get a picture of a monster buck my cousin been seeing on this peice of property but never had a good close look at. He said he was a very big 10 pt last yr but I haven't been lucky to set eyes upon him yet.( Cusion saw him from a distance 2 weeks ago. and the cuddyback and the stealths are out in full force)

Trytan
Old 07-11-2006, 06:12 PM
Fork Horn

our summer house is in fredericktown....its up on the hill where the ferry is, across the river from the prison...but anyways we hunt down there and never see nothin like that...we hunt down in greene county at bethel park outdoorsman club (dont know if yall have heard of it) and we never see this around here...
Old 07-11-2006, 06:15 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: cardeer

Only sheds arelegal to be taken from woods in Pa. I dont care ,but Eyes are watching this forum
? You have to be kidding. It's not like it was an Eagle's feather.

I'm glad you finally found my deer. I shot him in Alabama early last fall and tracked him as far as WV. I thought he doubled back on me. I guess he didn't. Next year I will plan on shooting and tracking better.
Old 07-11-2006, 06:20 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: cardeer

well TECHNICALLY id call that a shed...i mean, its not like he needs it anymore...and dont you usually "shed" something u dont need anymore?

Quick Reply: Found in PA

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.