Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New guy here

Old 07-12-2006, 08:37 AM

Default RE: New guy here

Howdy Hoytguy,

I'm pretty new here myself but it seems like a nice site for hunting info.
Old 07-13-2006, 06:43 AM

Default RE: New guy here

Oh opps I forgot the bow part, its an 05 HoytViper tech. I guess thats a good enoughbow??? Anything is going to be an improvement to the $80 93 or 94PSE I was trying to use. I sure wanted a Trykon but I couldnt justify spending over 1k on a bow setup. I just work for the phone company lol. I will be using the wisker bisquit (adjustable version) Gold tip hunter shafts and the Blazer vains. Still debating on the broadhead, I kinda want to use a mechanical but I have Thunderhead 100gr allready. So we will see. Thanks guys, hope to post some good pics for yall this year. There are some real nice deer on that lease and about 20 lazy hunters on the lease so that means I will have the whole place to my self for bow season. Really getting excited about it.