Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Help w/ Trail cams......

Old 07-12-2006, 12:25 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Help w/ Trail cams......

Thanks. I plan on having it right at the feeder, first......then at a mineral lick....once they discover the lick (I'm putting out feeders and the mineral lick, this afternoon). I've got larger SD cards .....so my biggest fear should be alleviated -------TURKEYS!. My son and I counted 55 turkeys that came into our set Thanksgiving morning, last year. There's a BUNCH on our hunting land......and I'm afraid they're gonna dominate the photos for a while ('til I can get the deer on the mineral lick). We'll see. I'm also not opposed to purchasing a much nicer cam.....if I think it would be helpful. I have some other land that I could use this cam on if I had another.

Thanks for all of your help (collectively).

Jeff