Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Enigma's first product

Old 07-01-2006, 07:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Enigma's first product

Was just cruising some sites and checked out the Enigma web site and saw they have somepics of products with camo on it.Intersting stuff. Hope they do well with their stuff, gotta root for the little guy vrs the goliaths of the camo world.

http://www.enigmacamo.com/new_products.htm
Old 07-01-2006, 09:04 PM

Default RE: Enigma's first product

Interesting.... I must say that from the picture, I don't see what all the hype is about. I know that this is just a low quality picture and I need to see it on a large scale to make my judgement but honestly, it doesn't look that impressive to me. It looks like a mix of natural gear and desert camo. I am planning on getting new camo this year as I have beat my ASAT suit to death and I will still give the Enigma a good look but honestly it doesn't seem to me that is going to impress me as much as my ASAT, only time will tell though....
Old 07-01-2006, 10:11 PM

NO THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! I'LL STICK WITH ASAT!!!!!ALL THAT DRAMA FOR THAT[:'(][:'(][:'(]
Old 07-01-2006, 10:40 PM
Super Moderator

I'll reserve judgement until I see pics of pants, shirt, etc. Its hard to say how effective it may be without seeing something bigger.

Still, I do like the open patterns and my Predator is in need or replacement or repair[&:].
Old 07-02-2006, 04:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

i agree with all the hype i thought i would be more impressed, I'll have to see it on pants or coat before i make up my mind
i thought it would be in 3d, maybe on the larger items?
Old 07-02-2006, 04:52 AM
Banned

Nothing that predator camo doesn't already offer. WAAAAAAY TOOOOOOO MUCH HYYYYPE on this stuff.HCH
Old 07-02-2006, 06:03 AM

i think it looks pretty cool - maybe digitized a bit, i can't tell. the pruf is in the puddin' though and we'll know soon.
Old 07-02-2006, 06:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

Just the world of marketing.Interesting to see it unfold. Don't often get the chance.

I'll reserve judgment until I find it some where for half or better off retail.
Old 07-02-2006, 07:05 AM

Man, you all are right...i can save me some serious $ if i just grab a gray marker and draw some sticks on my desert uniform...heck it's even customized with my name on the right pocket and the company i work for on the let one[8D]

Bo
Old 07-02-2006, 09:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

It is hard for a product to live up to the hype,especially the way it was presented on this board. The anticipation drove the average "junkie's" expectation way beyond what reality could deliver. Of course that is just my opinion so it doesn't mean a whole lot.

On the other hand it looks like it will be very effective. Whether or not it is worth buying a whole new set of camo for when you allready own effective stuffwill have to be a questioneveryone will have to answer in their own minds.

Quick Reply: Enigma's first product

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.