Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Enigma's first product

Old 07-07-2006, 04:59 PM

Default RE: Enigma's first product

and Sephia...

Old 07-07-2006, 05:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Labhunter,

A man after my heart! I have two black labs! Both are excellent hunting dogs...fur or feather!

That sika was taken in Texas this past December. When I saw him, I had difficulties stopping my heart! I thought it was going tojump out of my chest! I arrowed him from thirty four yards.

Hey, if you need help getting rid of those pests , let me know! I'll help you wack and stack em...PM me, we'll work out a trade hunt.

For the record, I have three major hunting goals:

1) to collect all 27 North American big game animals ( I'm 14 into it).
2) to harvest a "quality representation of the species" deer from all fifty states (I have nine state under my belt and several to go back to...including Maryland)
3) I would like to complete SCI's World Hunting Award Program (I'm well on my way. At the end of this year, I'll have 3-4 grand slams and many Inner Circles at the silver ,gold, and diamond levels. 26 of my bow animalswill qualify for thier record book and 7 of those will be in the "Top Ten". I have hunted on four continents...Europe and Asia next).

I'm a serious advocate of "Swap Hunts". I've met a ton of fun people doing them. It seems more of us are birds of a feather than not!
Old 07-07-2006, 06:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

You be the man Huckleberry!Although my last name is Finn so if there are any Huck's around here...
Old 07-07-2006, 07:32 PM

Man alive!! I don't check in here all week and ya'll are still hashing this out??!! [8D][8D] Enigma is destined to be fine camo for sure, no question. I can't afford new camo every year, so I guess I just have to stick w/ my ASAT 3D this year.......DARN...(sarcastically)[&:]

That is unless of course, .........we need a guy in Missouri who works in a Pro Shop to be a field staff guy.....[8D]

huckleberry, I have for you 2 questions, count them, 1, .....2......

1. Like the move Tombstone, eh? Gotta love Doc Holliday!! Great flick!

2. So, what do you do in your spare time, anyway? I'm guessing sit around and play video games apparently......Holy cow, son!! I can only hope to be HALF as successful as you've been!! Congrats!! I enjoyed very much looking at those photos!