Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Enigma's first product

Old 07-05-2006, 01:12 PM

Default RE: Enigma's first product

Sephia

Old 07-05-2006, 06:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

Bo, that's why I'm more than willing to take a serious look at this product -- especially given the fact that Buck Magnet's insertion wasn't even to scale, as he pointed out. When you take a more true-to-life representation (meaning the pattern lines won't be so close together), I think this new pattern could be very effective.
Old 07-05-2006, 07:04 PM
Boone & Crockett

It's about breaking up the human outline while not blobbing like many conventional camos do while trying to resemble trees, or whatnot, and in that picture, there's no doubt it's going to be effective doing that. I can't wait to actually put it through photo tests AS a bowhunter.

After rereading my post I had to laugh like Xtec's remarks, it didn't make sense the first time..lol
Old 07-05-2006, 07:57 PM
Typical Buck

Rob/PA...You crack me up!
Old 07-07-2006, 06:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

I actually look forward to using Enigma! I have seen the comparison photo and the stuff blows ASAT out of the water! With that being said, and as a die hard ASAT hunter, I am very willing to give it a try! Here's a few links if you think I'm kidding:

http://hunting.sendphotos.com/Home.aspx?FKV259
http://hunting.sendphotos.com/Home.aspx?UI5645
http://hunting.sendphotos.com/Home.aspx?6Q0F9W
http://hunting.sendphotos.com/Home.aspx?59M26N
http://hunting.sendphotos.com/Home.aspx?CY0VXF

I'm too ugly to have gotton all those photos on my own account. Shezz...I have a difficult time sneaking up on a cupcake!

Yes, we won't really know if the pattern worksuntil the animals start stacking up! I look forward to being part of that! By the way, I have 33 animals to hunt this year (16 in Africa, and the rest here in the states).

Chuck...I need an extra large shirt and I have a34-35 inch waist for my pants. I hate wearing a pack! A vest with a lot of pockets in the front would be nice...you know, places to keep the elk calls, release, knife, etc. I'll email you my address. Count on me to be your first customer!
Old 07-07-2006, 08:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

iamyourhuckleberry you are just a casual hunter I see, your opinion may not be held in high regard on this board, no weekend warriors usually post here lol.

My god man!! 16 hunts in Africa alone this year, wow must be nice

I have to say you have one HE!! of a collection. one of the most impressive animals in the first link was that sika deer, he has a HUGE rack by Eastern Shore (Maryland)standards anyway. All I can say is WOW. You need a caddy for any of your hunts??
Old 07-07-2006, 08:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

I was wondering about his game room... I was happy to move into a 3,000+ sq. foot house; he needs a 3,000+ sq. ft. GAME ROOM!

Congtratulations on some incredible trophies! I especially liked the lion.
Old 07-07-2006, 08:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Here is a pic of realtree hardwoods hd that has been shrank to scale compared to enigma shrank to scale. I say the enigma looks pretty good.

Is shrank a word? [8D]
Old 07-07-2006, 08:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

It is now...

Good comparison Rick.
Old 07-07-2006, 12:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

LOL Diesel...Yeah, I take hunting lightly

Actually, I work hard so I can play harder (no silver spoon sticking out this kids mouth). I have a very understanding wife of seven years. She knows what hunting and traveling means to me...I am truly blessed to have her.

For me, getting as close as possible has been the name of the game. The closer, the better! I rely on both my woodsman skills and my camo. Honestly, some camo works better than others. I have always liked the ASAT (all season, all terrain...and the reason I know of Chuck. I met him 5 years ago at a Denver sportman's show), but this new Enigma takes it to a different level. It's now ALL Season, All Terrain, All Animal... I believe the birds (can see colors), preditors (have wonderful depth perception), and primates (all of the above)will look right through this stuff. I guess, I would be satisfied with what is out there if I were only hunting deer. But, since I do not limit myself to bovine, deer, elk, etc, I'm willing to give it a try...no questions asked! I also find it funnythat hunters are willing to spend thousands of dollars on their bows/rifles, but very little on their concealment. What's up with that? What the heck good is a bow or rifle if you cannot get close?

As for the trophy room...

It's still in the semi-planning stage. The plans have been drafted and the land has been purchased. When it is finished,I'll have a54' x32' structurewith a vaulted ceiling and 14' side walls. I figure, I'll hunt while I'm still young (45).I'll fill the room when I'm too old to chase things! I do, however, have about 20 or so mounts presently (I married a city girl from Chicago...she has her limits. It's tough to sneak new stuff in, if you know what I mean).

The comparison photos above are awesome!Here aremore:

http://hunting.sendphotos.com/?4GDYJ3

Enjoy!

Quick Reply: Enigma's first product

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.