Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Enigma's first product

Old 07-03-2006, 09:21 PM
Spike

Default RE: Enigma's first product

Thanks. This is different. I too like thinking outside the box. I look forward to seeing it in a garment and in the woods.

I will go back and edit my previous post where I was poking fun at you. I was actually beginning to believe it was all just a big hoax. Good luck. Looking forward to seeing more.

Dayton
Old 07-03-2006, 09:33 PM

No problem at all, Ranger. I'm looking forward to proving how well this pattern will work where it counts. From the test photos I've taken with some of the prototype material, it looked really unbelievable. That's why I moved ahead. I looked at it purely from a working standpoint knowing that if it couldn't beat the best stuff out there, then it was no sense in moving on, but anyway, here I am. I'll be the first guy out there to say how unconventional it looks, but if it works as well as I believe it will from the initial tests, it'll take on a beauty of it's own in short order. I'd like to thank all of you for your support and skepticism, it's what drives me!
Old 07-03-2006, 09:46 PM

I just wanna see the pics and possibly a video of it in the woods...and a free camo suit to try out in the woods. haha. that would be neat though a 10 day trial or whatever like the stuff on tv. Cant wait to see the real pics. but its either enigma,ASAT,or predator this year.
Old 07-04-2006, 08:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

This site is only a small yet very good place to see what people think. We are some of the most serious hunters out there.

When this product is done and in the woods, on some of the most serious hunters out here,then we will be able to truly appreciate the work Chuck has put forth. Then give him the feedback he wants.

I am waiting patiently for my first set of Enigma. If it does not live up to the "hype" I'll be the first to let you know.
Old 07-04-2006, 08:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

I like the way that bigger section of material looks. It's got alot of depth. Keep working hard on getting it to us and I'll buy some. I like the redish tones in it. They will work perfect for the fall season here in Kansas. The grays will take over when everything dies off. Good luck.
Old 07-04-2006, 08:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

Most of these negative typecomments have been said about ASAT and predator as well. You hear no one bashing their effectivness anymore. You just have to get past the shock value of seeing something new for the first time that doesn't look anything like what you expected.

Give this some time guys and let the camo comparisons be the judge.

I am sure many will be surprised by the results!
[/align]
Old 07-04-2006, 09:30 AM

After seeing the pic, I kind of like it. But it's all going to come down to the quality/usefullness of the garmets. And it sounds like that is a big priority, so be ready for my order.
Old 07-04-2006, 10:05 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: dynatec

--( red & black checkered jackets with black wool pants killed a lot of deer) --
The original CADPAT digital camo.....

Speaking of camo, I think the whole digital camo thing in the armed forces, US, Canada, USMC is a bit of a joke. I think soldiers are as susepticble to pressures and trends of fashion as the civilian market in general.

I don't beleive that digitizing a pattern has any real effect other than modernizing an old idea. The colours in the pattern are more effectiveand in my opinion I think the new ACU colours that the US Army picked are probably closer to correct given the fact that soldiers will most likely find themselves in urban areas than the bush and lately they've been spending a lot of time in arid areas..

As far as Enigma goes, I am a Predator fan and I am sure this pattern will work well andwe're all to blame for the hype.
Old 07-04-2006, 12:52 PM

you think the digital patterns aren't effective, (best viewed through night vision) then you should see the Canadian soldiers in desert conditions with their greens on
Old 07-04-2006, 02:10 PM
Boone & Crockett

Ya know, I have to admit that after seeing the image on the computer screen I was not too impressed either. However, after Buck Magnet put it into that game cam pic setting I can see why Chuck is enthusiastic about the pattern. If it looks as good in real life as it did in that pic then I would be willing to buy some.

Just refresh my memory, is this pattern going to be available come this October? I can drive up to Shamokin.

Quick Reply: Enigma's first product

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.