Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Enigma's first product

Old 07-02-2006, 08:26 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Enigma's first product

Maybe it would have served a better purpose to say nothing about the new camo until there were full garments made of it.

But then again look at all the press it got and it's getting and nothing has been made yet. ha, ha
Old 07-02-2006, 09:17 PM

I wouldn't say that I am "jumping to conclusion" negatively about this camo, but from what I have seen so far, which isn't enough to get a good/full perspective, I am not as impressed as I thought that I would be. There was an awful lot of buzz going around about this camo, more than pretty much any other product I have ever seen, so of course alot of people were drawing their own conclusions and ideas as to what it might be, some may have pictured the camo like it is shown in the picture, but I didn't. Am I saying that its not a good camo? No! Am I saying that I won't own a set of Enigma camo? No! Am I saying that I don't think its the best camo ever made? No! I am saying that from what I have seen it isn't exactly what I had expected. I am anxiously awaiting seeing it on a larger scale and a better quality picture of the camo. Maybe it is my monitor, but this picture isn't showing me the color contrast as some are explaining, and this is a brand new 19" Flat Panel Dell monitor, I am seeing a light brown/gray background with dark brown "limbs" with a off-white/gray backing to them.

On a side note, why doesn't a camoflauge company incorporate light blues into the background as when the leaves are off the trees, that is the background color alot of times!
Old 07-02-2006, 09:19 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Xtec Shooter

Maybe it would have served a better purpose to say nothing about the new camo until there were full garments made of it.

But then again look at all the press it got and it's getting and nothing has been made yet. ha, ha
I am going to hire these guys as my marketing agents; a month of hype and now a little piece of cloth that you need a to see. You guys can come work for me....we'll set up a real estate offfice in Fl and tell everybody that the biggest deer in the US are there....I'll get TDWW to head the whole thing. The will roll in.
Old 07-03-2006, 05:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

Your loosing them Enigma. Time to hire big names in the industry to sing enigma's praises.Wait and see the big game brought down by enigma, they'll owe it all to enigma, "Thanks Enigma, it's the ____ of a life time."

Just having some fun. Nothing personal. Wish the people at enigma well.

Old 07-03-2006, 06:19 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: nodog

Your loosing them Enigma. Time to hire big names in the industry to sing enigma's praises.Wait and see the big game brought down by enigma, they'll owe it all to enigma, "Thanks Enigma, it's the ____ of a life time."

Just having some fun. Nothing personal. Wish the people at enigma well.

Me too.HCH
Old 07-03-2006, 07:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

Oh boy, oh boy, I just can't wait to buy some. [&:]
Old 07-03-2006, 12:49 PM
Fork Horn

I agree Diesel... Interesting stuff. I have to say though over all I am not that impressed. I was really looking for something spectacular. Something off the charts. Way tooo much hype!!! It waould have been the best marketing / freee marketing because he had everyones interest but I think that the hype vs the product may hurt his chances of breaking into the camo world. I wish him well. I like to see the little guy make it big.

Hunting here in Maryland both eastern and western shores I just can't see where it would be very concealing. Just some regional feedback Good Luck Enigma guy...
Old 07-03-2006, 03:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

What a tuff crowd!
Old 07-03-2006, 04:21 PM

I am waiting til I see the pants,shirts and jackets to form my opinion of the new camo.
Also keep in mind, it isn't always how it looks to ushumans that matters, it is how it looks to deer or other game animals.
I'd be willing to give some a try, you can never have too much camo!
If the deer see me, then it doesn't work? If they don't, well then it must? I know it isn't that simple and no camo will totally hide you if you are moving around and wearing no camo and sitting still can work too.
We will see it towards the end of the month.
3 months til hunting season to see if it works/helps.

Old 07-03-2006, 04:26 PM

You guys are an EXTREMELY tough crowd. Let me explain a few things and maybe it will help clearit allup a bit. I just started this business within the last few months, not to say that I haven't been working on this pattern for quite some time now. I've been in the camouflage business for the last 10 plus years and in my experience with every camouflage pattern out there, I've learned a great deal more than the average hunter wearing what looks pretty to him. My idea of a good camo pattern (and I want to say up front that there are many good patterns out there) is one that works effectively in many areas and terrains andin most seasons. My idea in creating ENIGMA was to take in all that I've learned and use the BEST aspects of many other camouflage patterns and put them in one and possibly several different versions of one pattern. I want to give the working guy the best possible fabrics with configurations HE wants and make them as durable as possible so that they don't fade in just a few washings and wear like work clothes should wear, almost forever! Along with all these requests I've had over the years, to make bibs and Henley’s and custom lengths and widths for guys and still have an outstanding camo pattern that works as good, if not better than anything out there. In doing these things, I've had to borrow the money I've used to get it this far and I'm trying to make the best of what I have to work with, and that means packing sandwiches, sleeping in the truck and scrimping and scrapping for every dime so I can put it back into this company and provide the best products I can get made, along with something else hardly any of us are used to, great customer service! You might pay a little more for these products, and if you are, it's because I'm using the very best materials I can find and getting them made here, in the USA. If you want 1/2 price stuff, you need to stick with Wal-Mart. These products are being made for the serious bowhunter. The guy that wants a great quality garment that works! If you get any of this stuff and have a problem with any part of it, I'll expect a call and I WILL make it right, as some of you fellows know from my previous involvement. My credibility is everything to me, that's why you'll never see anything sold that's UV bright or cheap materials or labor. I'll stand behind everything I do and the serious hunter isn't worth a penny less. I'll keep the prices within reason and be here if you have a problem. I'll never badmouth any other camouflage company or product, but strive to win you as a valued customer. The reason I've only showed you the bugle covers on the web site, is that that was all I was able to do on my own sewing machine, just to offer something for you to see until I can get the professional sewers on this material on the 17th of this month. Please bear with my growing pains and give it a chance. Also, don't ever be backward about calling me with ANY questions, I'd be happy to talk to you. Thanks for letting me spout off a bit!

Quick Reply: Enigma's first product

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.