Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Viper Archery Products, Predator Pro-MT (pics)

Old 09-17-2007, 01:59 PM

Default RE: Viper Archery Products, Predator Pro-MT (pics)

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Sorry Red Boar, didn't see your post til now when someone asked about the sight again I had to reread it..lol

Yes, you could snag it like any other sight. They are protected through the pins and curve like fibers do however it's all protected in the housing. You'd have to have something snag it through the site window.
Thanks, Rob...beautiful sight. This, however, would be my only recommendation for improvement possibly?? For instance, the fibers on my Copper John DN2 Supreme run in a channel on the pin backs (I think similiar to the metal optic pins on the Toxonics)....this would eliminate lose fibers and decrease snagging possibility. Maybe I am obsessing...whatchathink? Certainly a sight I am considering. Thanks for the info.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:15 PM

Great looking and solid rig. Best of luck with it this year.
Old 09-17-2007, 03:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

What are you doing with the old one? Yes you are hearing me right.
Old 09-17-2007, 04:35 PM
Dominant Buck

Here's the same sight......with .019 20, 30 and 40 yd pins.....and .010 50yd and 60yd (1 pin added).

Old 09-17-2007, 05:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

nice looking sight good luck with it
Old 09-17-2007, 06:03 PM
Boone & Crockett

LOL nodog, this is the same sight from 2006...last years thread renewed from some new interests...lol I don't have a new one, this is my ONE.

RHanbaum, I've had it for a year and a half, this will be my second season, I love it.

Good pic GMMAT.
Old 09-18-2007, 03:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

LOL nodog, this is the same sight from 2006...last years thread renewed from some new interests...lol I don't have a new one, this is my ONE.
Crap!

I'm a hunter, I'm patient.
Old 10-21-2007, 07:12 AM

This will be more than likely be my next site for my newest rig. I'm a Sword fan but you can't argue with reviews such as this. Thanks for the awesome review!
Old 10-21-2007, 08:28 AM
Typical Buck

I love my Viper sight. I have a tip you guys may be interested in. I have the blue lite on mine, and kinda though it was way to bright, kinda blew the target out in low light conditions. So I basically took a black sharpie,and colored all but the middle of the bulb with the marker, and now it has a nice glow to it when the light gets low. Not to much, but enough to get the job done.
Old 10-21-2007, 08:36 AM

ORIGINAL: Mikey S.

I love my Viper sight. I have a tip you guys may be interested in. I have the blue lite on mine, and kinda though it was way to bright, kinda blew the target out in low light conditions. So I basically took a black sharpie,and colored all but the middle of the bulb with the marker, and now it has a nice glow to it when the light gets low. Not to much, but enough to get the job done.
Good tip, Mikey.

Quick Reply: Viper Archery Products, Predator Pro-MT (pics)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.