Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Drury Brothers

Old 06-20-2006, 02:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Drury Brothers

All this talk of Hang to Kill I had to order it [8D]

Drurys have been my favorites for some time now.

How was the second season of pros vs. amatures? I didn't catch to many of the episodes on ODC this past season.

Justin if you think it is a good watch can you just add it to my order or will mycredit cardinfo have to be resubmitted?

If you think it's good and you can just add it on please do so. If not no problem.

Off to work Later.
Old 06-20-2006, 05:32 AM

Without a doubt those boys are just awesome. They make the BESTvideos out there. The time the effort to film as much as they fim is truly awesome. I could only think how much great flim end up on the editing room floor.

The Drurys deserve so much credit for letting people in on all the secrets of the pros to the common guys that don’t have 365 days in the woods a year to learn all that stuff. That is something about the Drurys that you cannot say about any one else in the Video business.

Long live the Drurys.
Old 06-20-2006, 06:29 AM
Typical Buck

I really love the Drury bros too. I've learned a lot from them. They are not afraid to teach and they keep hunting fun. There goes my $20 too.
Old 06-20-2006, 06:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

You're right David, they pass up a number of bucks that are monsters anywhere else. In one of their videos they mention that they are hunting their own 1000 acres in a 200 acre wooded section. That certainly helps, but they can hunt them too. I enjoy their videos also because they shoot does and seem to get just as excited about that. I wish more "pros" would do that so that people who watch the videos would givethe 1.5 and 2.5 year oldsa break.
Old 06-20-2006, 09:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

I haven't seen either of them yet, but will purchase them shortly. I've heard great things about the "Hang to Kill" video from a lot of people. Even though I seem to like their video's from the earlier years the best,I still buy them every year.
Old 06-20-2006, 05:46 PM

I have their last 6 videos including the new Dream Season and Whitetail Maddness, and every year i am more and more impressed with each new movie they have out. And out the thirty or so hunting videos i have, the drury videos are my favorite. I havent seen Hang to Kill yet but from what im hearing it sounds like its going to be a new favorite.
Old 06-21-2006, 05:49 AM

Just got Whitetail Madness 9 in the mail last night all I can say again is WOW!! they are just amazing!
Old 06-21-2006, 09:50 AM

The Drurys seem like great guys. this year on a family vacation we saw terry's construction business in bloomsdale missouri, but couldnt find the video place. The amature team that won last year lives in junction city, wisconsin which is less than 15 miles from my house. the new show starts the 27th i heard.
Old 06-25-2006, 07:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've had the pleasure of meeting both brothers at the NWTF convention and other sports shows. They will always take the time to talk to you and keep it real. They are always looking for a new oppurtunity and input from the real hunters out here.
Old 06-25-2006, 08:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

we saw terry's construction business in bloomsdale missouri, but couldnt find the video place.
That's because it's nothing more than a real large metal shed with a very small sign out front; last time I was there, they didn't even sell out of it -- it was just a warehouse for them.

Quick Reply: Drury Brothers

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.