Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Switchback superiority continues

Old 05-30-2006, 05:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Switchback superiority continues

Don't get caught up into the trendy bow hoopla guys. Stick with a proven winner and innovator. Remember who invented the parallel limbs and solid cnc risers. Yo Yo's and hoola hoops come and go. Stick with the the leader in design and technology. Mathews-- catch them if you can. Respect!
Old 05-30-2006, 06:03 PM

Default RE: Switchback superiority continues

Guys, I fear I may have started a bad trend here......[&:]

I guess I'm the one that's started the ribbing concerning the choice of bows, but that's just because that's how I am. I tease everyone I know about the bow they shoot. It was a constant source of entertainment between myself and my late best friend. Anyway, since I feel like I may have started this, I'm gonna go ahead and caution us to be careful w/ this, too.

Let's have some fun, motown, I don't mean to insinuate your post is questionable, it isn't...Well.....w/ one exception...

I just don't want anyone to end up w/ a new NON MOD status from the ole CNTRL-ALT-DLT. Man....what have I done? [&:][&:][&:][&:][8D][8D][8D][&o]
Old 05-30-2006, 06:16 PM

MMMMMAAAA,I CAN'T EVEN SAY IT CAN KISS ME
Old 05-30-2006, 06:57 PM
Fork Horn

Mathews Switcback XT- it just demands respect!
Old 05-30-2006, 07:05 PM
Banned

Switchback??? Don't let anyone TRY to KON you...Hoyt puts out the best bows period... no matter which way you climb a mountain; Hoyt is at the top.
Old 05-30-2006, 07:24 PM
Typical Buck

Hoyt is just the first place loser to bowtech, mathews are not even in the game.
Old 05-30-2006, 07:31 PM
bigcountry

Guys, going to give you all a little secret. If a old browning excellerator II is tuned and has arrows to match it, it will do that. If you got a bow shooting 200fps, no new bow is going to let you kill more deer. Just a little secret for you guys. After that, you got bragging rights, compensating for shortcomings, and proud feeling that you bought the best. I will say when I shoot my liberty, or matthews, it is a pleasure to shoot.

Old 05-30-2006, 08:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: newman1

MMMMMAAAA,I CAN'T EVEN SAY IT CAN KISS ME!!!!!!!!!

No thanks newman, I'm really not into that but I'm sure HNI would be glad to install a Hunters With Limp Wrist forum so you can make some new friends.
Old 05-30-2006, 08:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Remember who invented the parallel limbs and solid cnc risers.
I have an old (25 yr old ) York CNC with Alpha cams still hanging on a nail in my basement with that very same riser technology you claim Mathews invented. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Old 05-31-2006, 05:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Mathews what??? lol

Quick Reply: Switchback superiority continues

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.