Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Switchback superiority continues

Old 06-03-2006, 05:58 AM

Default RE: Switchback superiority continues

For the few that don't say wow,they are shooting top of the line Hoyts or Bowtechs, for what ever that is worth.
When you have the best........there's just no need!
Old 06-03-2006, 06:54 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

For the few that don't say wow,they are shooting top of the line Hoyts or Bowtechs, for what ever that is worth.
AMEN
Old 06-03-2006, 07:41 AM

Old 06-03-2006, 07:53 AM

Now that is a real bow!!!
Old 06-03-2006, 08:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

mobowhuntr, now hold on one dang minute![8D]Don't let this go to your head.I never said that Hoyt, or Bowtech are the best. And I never said that I feel Mathews is the very best either. But I will say that among the big three as I like to call them. Meaning Hoyt, Bowtech and Mathews that they have the best bows on the market period. Just this last january I shoot the Bowtech Tribute, Hoyt Trykon, and Switchback XT all together for about a half an hour. I would shoot three arrows and then change bows again and again and again. Being totoal honest I will tell people strait up if you have any of these three bows then quite honestly you have the very best of the best. I walked away saying from that saying wow, becasue all three represent the best inprovments and tecnology (sp?) that is on the market today. Now of the three what is the best of the best among them?Wellagain being honest and I have to also add IMO (if that means anything[8D])I don't think there is a clear winner. So it comes down to loyality and pride and personal choice. I happen to like Mathews and I work part time in a Mathews shop. Its only natural that I own three Mathews bows. But I would sure share my campfire in elk camp with a Hoyt or bowtechshooter in a heart beat! During the day I could care less who shot what becuse I would be too busy chasing elk. But at night around the camp fire. Well lets just say that would be fun, comming up with good friendly arguments about who in camp shoots the best.!
Old 06-03-2006, 09:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Having a switchback XT has changed my life. I walk taller, speak more clearly and have a whole lot more self confidence. Nothing can stop me!!!!
Old 06-03-2006, 10:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

tkycaller, your words were strong and demanded respect, and all the other brand bow owners will give it to you with very little to no hesitation.
Old 06-03-2006, 10:25 AM
Boone & Crockett

Old 06-03-2006, 10:50 AM

everybody knows that mathews are the best but just don't want to say it

i would have a lot more respect for a hoyt if they would just get rid of the cam and haft and have the single cam, yesterdayI handled one at a pro shop and thought that the end of the drawcould be smoother but that is just my opinion
Old 06-03-2006, 11:18 AM

idaho, buddy.......calm down son! You don't need to say Hoyt's the best.......let's just say it's UNDERSTOOD!

But I'd share elk, deer, well heck, any other camp with you or a Mathews shooter too, because us bowhunters are just the best there is.......period! I'm the opposite.......I work in a Hoyt shop so I have Hoyt bows....I have to say though, we've started selling Ross and Elite and I am MOST impressed w/ them as well.

Man, any guy that'd shoot a Mathews would drive a darn Dodge too.......

Quick Reply: Switchback superiority continues

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.