Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Switchback superiority continues

Old 06-01-2006, 10:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Switchback superiority continues

LESS FILLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-02-2006, 04:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

once again jealousy rears its ugly head[:@]

Never underestimate the powers of the Darkside... shoot bowtech..
it dosen't matter what arrows you shoot, any of them will shoot better out of a mattews

By the way, Robinhood himself actually shot a Hoyt.
wasn't that in the 1500's, i think all hoyt makes now is the pocketfisherman, and and batting gloves for t-ballers, oh yea and those fancy necklaces you get at the beach[:-]
Old 06-02-2006, 08:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Here's a pic of my baby, this was taken when she was just a few months old!She nows has a sister, the XT but she will still come with me this season.

P.S. You got tolove the hat!
Old 06-02-2006, 04:02 PM

bowtech should be called switchback because they switched to dual cams and made them better. mathews still in the yoke business bowtech got rid of that old crack. refuse to follow!!!
Old 06-02-2006, 06:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

Guys.
Some of our fellow hunters have gotten caught up in the hoopla of these fly by night bow companys. I won't mention names but some have posted on the Switchback superiorty thread. There has to be some sort of a 12 step program that we Mathews shooters can finance for the sake of our brethern. We simply cannot blame them for what the Evil Doers have put into their minds. I'm open to suggestions but the urgency of the matter calls for quick actions. Help me help them.
Old 06-02-2006, 06:29 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

Guys.
Some of our fellow hunters have gotten caught up in the hoopla of these fly by night bow companys. I won't mention names but some have posted on the Switchback superiorty thread. There has to be some sort of a 12 step program that we Mathews shooters can finance for the sake of our brethern. We simply cannot blame them for what the Evil Doers have put into their minds. I'm open to suggestions but the urgency of the matter calls for quick actions. Help me help them.
I agree with you Motown..that is why I shoot a Hoyt; they just celebrated their 75th anniversary...when these other companies get a little experince under their belt and a little heritage behind them I may take notice..until than I will stick with perfection..same reason I ride a Harley..time proven and not fly by night.
Old 06-02-2006, 08:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

Ok we have

OutBack
SwitchBack

New for 2007 Mathews BrokeBack, with these speacial Features

Dry fire Optional
Bow requires Pre lubercation before firing
New 12'' Donker

The newest Mathews innovation

This bow eliminates premature firing!!!![&:]
Old 06-02-2006, 10:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

Guys.
mo, once again i believe you have nailed it, everybody i know that shoots a brand-X bow always insist, "my bow is just as good as a Mattews" i guess somebody has to set the standard by which everything is measured
Old 06-02-2006, 11:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ok we have

OutBack
SwitchBack

New for 2007 Mathews BrokeBack, with these speacial Features

Dry fire Optional
Bow requires Pre lubercation before firing
New 12'' Donker

The newest Mathews innovation

This bow eliminates premature firing!!!![&:]
Even as a Mathews lover, I think that is darn funny! LMAO
Old 06-03-2006, 12:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

mo, once again i believe you have nailed it, everybody i know that shoots a brand-X bow always insist, "my bow is just as good as a Mattews" i guess somebody has to set the standard by which everything is measured
Being totaly serious that is so true, I have people all the time stop by the archery shop I work at and want to shoot a Mathews just to prove that their bow is as good or better than a Mathews. Being honest I would say that most walk out saying wow I didn't know it was that good! Andhalf of those also buy a new Mathews with in a day or two.For the few that don't say wow,they are shooting top of the line Hoyts or Bowtechs, for what ever that is worth.

Quick Reply: Switchback superiority continues

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.