Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ya'll recognize this new bow?

Old 04-22-2006, 09:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Ya'll recognize this new bow?

Lookin' good, are those trophy takers?
Old 04-22-2006, 10:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thats cool you are open minded andfortunate enough to own 2 different brands, hats off to you. I know you are a tried and true BT guy and Im sure we will hear about the comparisons soon enough.
My take on things are like this. I am a big hot rod guy, I love all types of racing being a former drag racer, I naturaly love NASCAR,dirt track, drag racing, andold cars in general. It doesnt make I ^@#$ what name is on the grill, Chevy, Ford, Buick, Pontiac ....., I enjoy and appreciate ALL types of cool cars. Same goes with guns, bows, clothes, tree stands, etc ... I appreicate them all and dont think anyone is honestly that much better than another, its personal preference.
I would love to own a BT,Mathews, Ross, Hoyts, etc ... and dont think less of any one of them. I shoot Hoyts because that was my first good bow I bought, and out of loyalty and knowing its a quality product I stuck with them as I would have stuck with any good manufacturer, howeverI ALWAYS have my eyes and earsopen.
Old 04-22-2006, 11:46 AM

Diesel77:

It's good to see you're open-minded. Too many get into the 'Chevy/Dodge/Ford' debate. I get asked all the time by customerswhat bow I shoot. I won't tell them and do everything I canto keepthem fromfinding out until after they've made their selection. I just tell them that their selection should be based on their likes, dislikes and needs because that's the way I select my bow. Satisfaction will be obtained through proper set-up and form for their application.

Rob:

Have you determined yet which bow suits you better for different disciplines? Both bows, if set up identically, can be equally accurate for a given disciple; but, there are ways to find out which bow suits your particular needs forquicker response shots.

Old 04-23-2006, 05:45 AM
Typical Buck

Thats not a bow. Its a bunch of metal and cables and crap all tied together. This is a bow
Old 04-23-2006, 03:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

All I see is a riser and two elf ski's??
Old 04-23-2006, 07:49 PM

All I see is a riser and two elf ski's??
Its a pretty riser and elf skis though.