Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Favorite brand

Old 04-15-2006, 08:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Favorite brand

OUT of all of the bowhunting companys what is the brand that you think atnds above all of teh others and you would trust any day of the week
Old 04-15-2006, 10:39 PM

Default RE: Favorite brand

I would say Trophy Taker and Summit aremy favorite companies. I bought theTrophy Taker Shakey Hunter a few months ago.I stripped my screw trying to adjust my rest and they sent me a new screw free of charge. They even bit the shipping costs. I have needed a replacement rope twice, and once again, they sent it to me free of charge, biting the shipping charge yet again. I recently bought a BowTech Allegiance early this year, and the regular windage arm was not long enough to allow for a correct centershot. I emailed Trophy Taker asking how much it would cost to buy the XL windage bar. They said they would allow me to exchangewindage barsfree of charge. They even shipped the XL windage bar to me free of charge. Trophy Taker is a great company.

I am a big fan of Summit treestands. Last year I said how much I liked my treestand, the '04 Summit XLS, and received an email saying they appreciated my positive comment. They introduced themself and asked me for my address so they could send me a gift. I deleted that email thinking it was junk mail. A few months later they sent me another email saying they read another of my comments and wanted to send me a gift. I gave them my address this time and shortly received a Summit catalog, a Summit hunting video, and a Summit hat.

These actions have made me a lifetime customer to Trophy Taker and Summit. Way to go guys!
Old 04-16-2006, 05:12 AM
Spike

scott archery. i have been using their releases for quite a while. i saw the new forward trigger model and wrote them for a catalog. once i got the catalog along with a free hat, i called to order a new release and explained to them that i am currently in afghanistan and wanted to buy a new release to have when i get home next month. after getting my address and item info she refused to take payment and sent the release to my unit. that kind of customer appretiation has earned them a lifelong customer.
Old 04-16-2006, 07:06 AM

I have to say Summit treestands as well for overall product performance and quality. I've bought quite a few an never had an issue- great follow up with questions.
I just purchased a Switchback XT and have to say that this is one amazing bow - Matthews has an awesome hunting machine in these. I know it isn't as fast as some but absolutely silent, easy to draw 70#and VERY well made(no cam worries)
Old 04-16-2006, 08:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Duh....Mathews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-16-2006, 08:17 AM

I would have to say Red Head and Magnus. I like everything else I use, trust and have faith in them as well, but these 2 just really stand out.
Old 04-16-2006, 12:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Summit - for their incredible tree stands.

Magnus - for their wickedly evil Stinger broadheads.
Old 04-16-2006, 01:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

ok looks like summit has got a lot of peoples attention. Well teh brand i trust teh most would have to be tru-glo. i have more confidence shooting with this sight and it hasnt let me down yet (knock on wood) so i might have to try a summit it looks like
Old 04-16-2006, 03:16 PM

I second that!!!!

Duh....Mathews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]
Old 04-17-2006, 12:22 AM

I just switched to a T.R.U. Ball Copperhead release. It is an awesome release in my opinion. Very smooth and has an adjustable trigger which is a nice option.

Quick Reply: Favorite brand

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.