Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

a pic of my spike sika shot this past year with crossbow

Old 04-06-2006, 06:45 AM

Default RE: a pic of my spike sika shot this past year with crossbow

Nubo took the words right out of my mouth!!!

Dude, your next vehicle has got to be a pick up!![8D]

Nice shot!
Old 04-06-2006, 06:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Cool...As far as the Sika being put in your trunk, hey, you have to work with what you got...

You would only be a redneckif at the next funeral you attend at least one person has a deer strapped to a hood of the car....If they are in the trunk I think that means you are an Italian or something.
Old 04-06-2006, 07:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Kool I used to shoot a lot of Sika in VA. at the National Park. But I didn't find them too challengeing we used to get out 6 in 2 mornings hunt. Catch my photo with 12 Sika in the back of my truck at newcarolina.com and click on mike hill. It is the most fun hunting I think I ever had. I never got a buck all the years hunting there. I know a large Sika Buck will only go about 75 lbs they are small by nature. But they taste 100% better then a whitetail.I'd trade 3 whitetail for one small sika. Good luck Mike
Old 04-06-2006, 07:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Mike Hill

Kool I used to shoot a lot of Sika in VA. at the National Park. But I didn't find them too challengeing we used to get out 6 in 2 mornings hunt. Catch my photo with 12 Sika in the back of my truck at newcarolina.com and click on mike hill. It is the most fun hunting I think I ever had. I never got a buck all the years hunting there. I know a large Sika Buck will only go about 75 lbs they are small by nature. But they taste 100% better then a whitetail.I'd trade 3 whitetail for one small sika. Good luck Mike
Let me save you the trouble.
Old 04-06-2006, 02:22 PM
Boone & Crockett

good job,Gee you guys are tough.I often put deer in trunks and even station wagons with the back seat down. heck you can pet it while driving
Old 04-06-2006, 02:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

These posts are cracking me up.haha Congrats on the Sika
Old 04-06-2006, 03:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

cool deal man. Congrats.
Old 04-06-2006, 05:21 PM

[/align]Awsome! i have to say i've thrown one in the back of an suv also. i think i would rather use a truck though>
Old 04-06-2006, 05:30 PM
Typical Buck

Aye Getterdone you work for da maffia or sumtin huh?Was a matta fo you,get in da trunkWay to go and neat pic.I gotta try hunting them some time.
Old 04-06-2006, 07:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good job Geerdun. Nice spiker.

Kool I used to shoot a lot of Sika in VA. at the National Park. But I didn't find them too challengeing we used to get out 6 in 2 mornings hunt.
Mike, they may have been easy cause it was a national park, but in MD where they are more heavily pressured I can say they are very hard to hunt, especially bowhunt since they like living in marshes and can almost always be found in water! A good adult stag is very challenging!

Quick Reply: a pic of my spike sika shot this past year with crossbow

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.