Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Thanks from the Miller Family

Old 04-02-2006, 03:32 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Thanks from the Miller Family

Dave your'e a damn good man.I have always enjoyed reading your posts,from way back over at the HIS forums and others.I hope to meet you sometime, and maybe hunt some wild pigs down at Hoppys or something.Your wife was a precious woman too.God bless ya Dave and I'll be thinking of you and your family.
Old 04-02-2006, 03:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: gibblet

oof, i haven't had a cry like this since mom passed. thanks david for you honesty, your caring, and your ability with words. you touched me with this post, and i thank you. john
I couldn't agree more.
Old 04-02-2006, 04:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

even though we are a bunch of criminals here and mr4pt went mushy ( that is scary) awe will be with you and help to get the forum back to normal nad arrest the one that got away from the looney bin (mobohuntr)
Old 04-02-2006, 04:22 PM

Stay strong in faith brother. God is our firm foundation when the world around us has collasped in.

I would personally like to thank you for your openness and your willingness to share such a difficult period of your life with this family we have here on HNI. You have such a strong support system here, though many have never shared more than "the hunt" here on this forum.

I will pray for you and your family. Keep the faith and God will carry you through this trying period.

Old 04-02-2006, 05:32 PM

I'm sorry for your loss...from reading your post I believe you were both lucky to have each other!
Old 04-02-2006, 05:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

David, Your words are so powerful, your experience so devastating...

Saturday is going to be tough. The finality of it all will no doubt settle in when all the good folks go home and you are left alone. Know that we will be standing with you in spirit onSaturday.

It is odd how we have never met, yet when I read of your wife's passing before I left the house early Saturday it affected me all day. The only thing I know about you is what you have typed on a screen and sent out into cyberspace; yet your life and the life of your wife has touched us all in a positive way. We are thankful for you...

When the dust has settled I have some words of wisdom I'll post.
We will look forward to it!
Old 04-03-2006, 09:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

David,

I was away for a few days on spring break. All I can say is I am deeply sorry after reading your postand my family and I include you in our prayers. God Bless you in this time.

Troy
Old 04-03-2006, 12:38 PM
Boone & Crockett

We will lay my wife to rest in Georgia on Saturday. Think of me that day if you would. It will be so hard. Say a prayer for her if you're so inclined and we'll go on together.
Consider it done David.
Old 04-03-2006, 02:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm truly speechless. God bless you davidmil and my sincerest condolences! I will havebeen married 34 years this July and your words have touched me in ways you can't imagine. You've given me a lot to think about. Thank you.
Old 04-03-2006, 07:14 PM

Thanks David , the best for all your family and God bless you all!

Quick Reply: Thanks from the Miller Family

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.