Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

SOS, SOS, SOS !!!!

Old 03-29-2006, 03:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: SOS, SOS, SOS !!!!

I don't know what you are shooting, but I have a BowTech Extreme VFT and I have fletching clearance problems using my drop zone, but NOT with the rest. The center shot brings makes the fletching hit the cables if the cock vane is straight up or down. I shoot the cock vane about 45 degrees into the cables, and that solved my problem. All I have to do is rotate my nocks a little. Do the lipstick thing and find out if you have clearance problems anywhere, rest or otherwise, and if so, take care of that first and go from there. Good luck.
Old 03-29-2006, 07:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: SOS, SOS, SOS !!!!

Hey guys, I sure appreciate all of your good advice. I really need all I can get and you guys are willing to help a whipper-snapper like myself. Thanks. By the way, I will be paying this bow shop again. Maybe I can wait him out until he gets it shooting right.

Thanks, LT