Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Another Happy New bow owner.

Old 03-23-2006, 05:30 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Another Happy New bow owner.

Well my friend from western PA was in to my house, you might remember me refering to him from archery season known on these forums as Q2inwhitetails...that's right a Mathews Q2 shooter...he loves that bow.

He came up last Sunday to shoot the Switchback which he had been shooting but couldn't shoot the Allegiance, Tribute and Trykon all together in his hometown. He was dead set on the Switchback. Well after shooting all the bows last Sunday he jumped in my truck and swore at me so I asked why....he said he was set on the Switchback and now he's confused.

After shooting them all last Sunday he immediately ruled out the Switchback even though he was set on it...he just loved the Tyrkon but didn't rule out the Allegiance.

After shooting the Tyrkon and Allegiance and even the Switchback again today, he decided and ordered his Tyrkon....I wasn't surprised. After shooting them all myself I couldn't decide between these two myself buying the Trykon only to trade for the Allegiance two days later.....

His Setup..

28.5" 70 lb Hoyt Trykon
Trophy Taker Pronghorn
Viper Predator Pro-MT
Fuse Katana quiver
Tru Peep
String Loop

still deciding on stabilizer and arrows.

Another Happy Trykon owner...congratulations Kurt (Q2inwhitetails)...Looks like you'll have to change your username.

Old 03-23-2006, 05:51 PM

Default RE: Another Happy New bow owner.

ATTA BOY!!! You make me soooo proud, I could just cry! Hope he enjoys it, you'll have to post a photo when it's set up. Who knows, maybe he'll even be on the new video...
Old 03-23-2006, 07:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

Man and all I have is a junk Switchback. For sale $800 switchback fully rigged for 50 bucks I'll pay the shipping.
Old 03-23-2006, 07:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

where can i get it mowtown
Old 03-23-2006, 07:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Its laying out by my trash can.
Old 03-23-2006, 07:44 PM
Boone & Crockett

Hey Motown, which trash can, I'll bring it home and give it a good burial......I mean home. I have a big heart for stray dogs. [8D]

PS...my Fuse Axium stabilizer came in....nice.

but I'm still waiting on the Fuse Katana quiver.....but I don't need it until fall....but hold on a minute...I need it for spring gobbler...damn I hope it gets here.
Old 03-23-2006, 07:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

CONGRATS on the new rig! I also picked up the Hoyt Trykon this year and I couldn't be happier with it. An extremely comfortable and deadly accurate machine!
Old 03-24-2006, 08:28 PM
Fork Horn

Yes sir, Q2inwhitetails has just become a PROUD PAPPA with the new Trykon. Your right mobowhunter it brought a tear to my eye also. Rob told me I would have a hard time deciding so Igave the big three the true challenge and to make a long story short, the post was made by Rob who was as excited as I was with the purchase. What is even nicer and Rob will attest to is that our set up for his ALLEGIANCE and my TRYKON are exact and being we can shoot each others equipment without any type of adjustments, we as hunting partners have twoof the best bows out there today.( and we can switch bowswhen ever we want )Which ever bow anyone decides to purchase shoot them all first and then be happy, I am.Good luck to all and shoot straight
Old 03-25-2006, 09:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well, congrats on the new bow.
Old 03-26-2006, 07:49 PM
Boone & Crockett

Hey Q2INWHITETAILS, I'm glad you could jump on the boards and say hello again. Perty happy with your setup aren't ya? Yup, it's a dandy. I actually can't wait for it to come in so I can shoot it like you've been shooting my Allegiance.....Congrats again my friend. Having same setups will come in hand when the camera is in the tree or we're in the blind for turkeys....can't wait...

Quick Reply: Another Happy New bow owner.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.