Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

another maryland monster

Old 02-15-2006, 09:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: another maryland monster

Madeline, hope the pic I sent you clears up the 254 question... not sure yet if it will be entered.
Old 02-15-2006, 10:39 PM

ORIGINAL: Bionicrooster

Madeline, hope the pic I sent you clears up the 254 question... not sure yet if it will be entered.
i thuogt you said that buck was found die.were you going to enter it as a pick up??
Old 02-15-2006, 11:23 PM

Photochopped!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Just kiddin, what a monster! Maybe I should move out of IL to MD.
Old 02-16-2006, 12:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

that buck is definitley in the 200's maybe 210's....not quite sure yet need a better look. Great buck though.
Old 02-16-2006, 01:49 AM

Sorry brother, but upon further review, there is no way the tines on the opposite side, through the near side tines would be that bright just from the camera flash. Not normally a skeptic but...
Old 02-16-2006, 02:33 AM
Boone & Crockett

POINTS POINTS
Old 02-16-2006, 05:42 AM

ORIGINAL: ShadowAce

Sorry brother, but upon further review, there is no way the tines on the opposite side, through the near side tines would be that bright just from the camera flash. Not normally a skeptic but...
well agian these deer are REAL pics of free ranading deer unless sombody got a couple of nice bucks there senting past my camra down there. dont you how to photo shop.but every body has there opion!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-16-2006, 06:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Madeline, that's a heck of a buck and I don't think it's photoshopped at all. I've seen tons of pics come out bright like that. It all depends on what camera and how close the deer is. Heck, look at this doe posted on another forum.

Old 02-16-2006, 06:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Madeline,

It looks like you have a few early goals for next year. Those are awsome bucks. Dont' worry about the negative comments. Regardless of what you post, you always find someone on here to call ita fake or just through out a negative response. Just ask Doctor Death.

Old 02-16-2006, 06:38 AM

Don't get me wrong I love harvesting bucks, but when watching hunting shows and theyshow hugh bucks like that that havesurvived that long finally get killed, there is a sad side. It's almost like you earned the right to stay alive and display that beautiful rack.

Quick Reply: another maryland monster

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.