Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

This SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-10-2006, 07:50 AM

Default This SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i went out to check the Cuddeback today and had to make a return trip to take the cuddeback out of the woods, here is the picture i got. I have sole permission to hunt and shed hunt this land, whatis this idiot doing? I am afriad that he will be back to smash the cam cause i got one where he is standing right next to the cam. These pictures were taken yesterday, i am glad i checked the cam cause they will probably be back today to break it or something cause they got there pic taken. Sorry but i just had to vent.[:@]

Old 02-10-2006, 07:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: This SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

That does stink. There are always trespassers to deal with no matter where you go. And I'd suggest taking the camera down also.
Old 02-10-2006, 07:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

yeah that sucks. I have pics of two teenagers trying to break my camera. They used a knife to try to cut the lens. They were pretty stupid cause the camera wasn't even chained to the tree. Long story short I knew the kids cause I've seen them outside. When I went to their parents about it they got in some deep $hIt. They knew what it was and they knew what they were doing. They just didn't get away with it. You got pics of the guy now. Try to find out who it is.
Old 02-10-2006, 07:58 AM

maybe you could put a note up that lets him know you got a shot of him from 3 different angles, and if you get any more they'll be going to the authorities. that'll keep him out.
Old 02-10-2006, 08:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'm really incredulous that you got a pic of him standing next to your camera and he didn't steal it!!! Really amazing!

Did you have it chained to the tree or something?
Old 02-10-2006, 08:20 AM

Print out the pic, laminate it, staple it to the tree with a note to never come back.

I would be shocked if he comes back after seeing a picture of himself where he doesn't belong.
Old 02-10-2006, 08:45 AM
Dominant Buck

Do you think he was just hiking in the woods maybe?
Old 02-10-2006, 08:52 AM

first check with the land owner there may be a simple explanation,about the camera--maybe this guy has morals and is not the type to steal and values someone elses stuff.not everone is out to rip someone off.i have had tree stands stolen before and i could have stolen a few myself along with a few cameras--but i respect someone elses stuff and was raised that way.i know it is not the same much anymore which is a shame.hopefully your camera is still there.
Old 02-10-2006, 09:04 AM

ORIGINAL: goldtip46

first check with the land owner there may be a simple explanation,about the camera--maybe this guy has morals and is not the type to steal and values someone elses stuff.not everone is out to rip someone off.i have had tree stands stolen before and i could have stolen a few myself along with a few cameras--but i respect someone elses stuff and was raised that way.i know it is not the same much anymore which is a shame.hopefully your camera is still there.
I second that emotion.
Old 02-10-2006, 09:04 AM

ORIGINAL: Fieldmouse

Do you think he was just hiking in the woods maybe?
Its private property.

Quick Reply: This SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.