Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What does your name mean?

Old 02-10-2006, 08:46 AM

Default RE: What does your name mean?

Its plain and simple. I rather stalk coyotes then sit and ambush them.
Old 02-10-2006, 09:04 AM

I like the bone that grows on-tops of many animals and I am the Pro-staffer director for Xtreme-scents.
Old 02-10-2006, 09:13 AM
Dominant Buck

Just got the name from a hunt many years ago when we were using 2 way radios before the cell phone days. I needed a name on the forum and it works. There are somedays I can get in the woods, set up and have deer walking by as I climb. Then again there are those days a Mac truck would make less noise.
Old 02-10-2006, 09:22 AM

Last name is Tremblay, in school most folks called me Trem, Trembles, Trembo, etc..

I just took it the next logical step in my evolution
Old 02-10-2006, 10:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

Badatta2d ---> Means Nothing anymore..back in my younger days I was a bit umm wilder,and tried to live up to the Bad Boy Image. So when the internet came along in the early 90's I still wanted to portray this image. The only avenue to do that in them days was to try and allow the outside world a glimpse of your style by your screen name.

So it evolved into my screen name for every board ever since.

Sometimes on Boards like this when I disagree with others they see the name and think I only hang out on the boards to fight and stir up trouble. That's not the case at all. So sometimes the namesa hinderance.
Old 02-10-2006, 10:38 AM

joe832002 im joe i was born in 1983 and i graduated in 2002.
Old 02-10-2006, 11:38 AM
Site Bouncer

ORIGINAL: shed33

Addicted to shed hunting and wore 33 in H.S. and College..Tribute to Tony Dorsett.

Shed,

I first met Tony D. when we both played for Denver. I remeber standing in on eof the many lines they make you stand in the first day of physicals. I keep looking at this dude and saying to myself "I know that guy"Well after staring at him for a while he say's to me "what's up" for some reason it just clicked who he was and I was thinking to myself "don't look like some autograph seeking kid" so all I said back was "what's up" too.

We laughed about it later when I told him the story. I told him I never liked him because I was always a Viking fan as a kid growning upand Dallas (and him) used to kill them alll the time. He just laughed again and said "I hear that a lot!" he is a great guy and a fantastic talent.

Oh BTW my name is John and I'm well...slightly big. I also like to ride motorcycles and currenty own a ZX12R thus the "12" after Big J

6'4" 325lbs
Old 02-10-2006, 12:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Big John,

Man that is cool. I am glad to hear he was a good guy. I first started watching him when he played at Pitt...I always rooted for the small guy..I guess cause I was one too growing up playing a big mans sport. I figured if TD could make at his size I had a chance to at least play college ball when I was young. What a small world it is..Thats very cool you know T.D...I sure used to enjoy watching him make people miss.

Big J, it still get a kick out of imagining seeing you in a treestand, hopefully someday when you come out this way ..we can hook up and do a hunt together.....I'd realy enjoy talking football. Heck my best friends were always my linemen..still are to this day..

Troy
Old 02-10-2006, 12:28 PM

Hey BigJ12,

Is that the same old file photo you use to pick up chicks on the internet? HA! Just kidding.
Old 02-10-2006, 12:30 PM

Because three years agoI shot a Parker and now I guess I'm stuck with this name or re-register and lose my posts.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.