Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Who holds grudges??

Old 02-07-2006, 10:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Who holds grudges??

I come to this site because everyone enjoys talking about the one of the 2 things that give me peace. Spending time in the woods hunting. I can't hold anybody's opinion against them. If I have posted anything that has caused someone to hold a grudge on me I apologize.
Old 02-07-2006, 10:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

yes I apologize too, however, I have learned a lot here so i will keep comin back over and over! Too much knowledge here to hold grudges! I like to think also it is sharing an opinion! [8D]
Old 02-08-2006, 03:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

I believe this thread is going to start a grudge.
Old 02-08-2006, 03:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

why would grudges start here?
Old 02-08-2006, 06:03 AM

Although my number of posts don't show it, I spend a lot...A LOT...of time on this forum and when ever I disagree with any one I just chalk it up to "opinions are like A..." well you know the saying....so I just read and learn and leave all I disagree with to their own stinky hole!

Peace to all of you!
Old 02-08-2006, 06:17 AM

My bunny often holds a grudge. So I will apologize for him.

Old 02-08-2006, 06:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Pat Curtis

I believe this thread is going to start a grudge.

GO COLTS
hehehe well Pat since I'm a Steeler Fan shooting a Bowtech.. We are natural enemies!
Old 02-08-2006, 07:48 AM

like i have always been told on forums there is no reason to get mad about something someone saidon the internet when they live 100's of miles away. hell i just blow it off. but thats just me. every one has an opinion and they have the right to share it.
Old 02-08-2006, 09:11 AM
Fork Horn

the less grudges and controversies the less for the anti's to strive on..
Old 02-08-2006, 10:24 AM

I have no grudges against anybody, as long as I’m aloud to state the follow simple guidelines listed below. These guidelines and opinions are the root causes of most of my debates on this forum. Once again I’m sorry if my opinions conflict with yours.

1) If you’re going to point out “flaws” or “bag” on somebody’s gear bring a solution to the table. Not justification as of why you don’t stand for anything. I know, many wouldn’t want to offend one of their other suppliers by standing for one that they feel is superior. It’s much easier to walk the fence and play both sides. That way everyone is happy and your checking account grows. I like to put passion before money or majority acceptance.

2) Taking the extra effort to do things right will always bring success. People always seem to feel threatened by those who take things to the next level or a level that was above theirs when they were first getting started. Just as you are not surprised at how I handle your posts “help”, I’m not surprised at how you have handled mine. Some of the points I make people take the wrong way. I’m not here to brag, they are examples of what we all can get, by trying harder than the next person.

3) I recommend we encourage people to strive for perfection in all they do, not try to discourage (or slow down) those who are already striving for perfection.

4) Setting a max range on somebody’s hunting distance should not be done. Your limits may not be theirs.

5) Don’t try and control or set a learning pace on somebody else. Just because it took you 5 years to figure out the details, doesn’t mean it’s the same for others.

6) Customer service, if your going to charge top dollar for a product, don’t be offended if somebody asks to see if that product meets the standards at which it was advertised. I run into this problem everywhere. Dealers love to sale to a customer who just lays down the cash and walks out the door. I have not found a dealer yet, that shows enthusiasm when I start asking detailed questions about products. Most of the time I find that I know more about the product than the people selling it. Not true for all dealers, but most.

7) Show passion for all you do and what you believe in, even if its not accepted by the majority.

Quick Reply: Who holds grudges??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.