Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Who holds grudges??

Old 02-07-2006, 03:25 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Who holds grudges??

I love the debate that goes on here. We learn something new everyday.

No grudge, just good debate
Old 02-07-2006, 04:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'll have to answer you later, I'm still pissed off about a post you made 2 years ago.
Old 02-07-2006, 04:10 PM

I suspect, if we truely didn't hold grudges, we wouldn't be asking questions about holding grudges.

I think "grudge" is the wrong word. I don't hold a grudge, but I certainly don't foget, either. If that makes sense. Certainly, every one here has the right to their opinion. But it's the way it's presented that sticks in my mind.
Old 02-07-2006, 04:10 PM

I do not hold grudges against anybody. What does holding a grudge against someone accomplish?
Old 02-07-2006, 04:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, glad to see that everyone here agree's that a good debate goes both ways on a certain subject.A certain Realtree forums Bowhunting Mod (vtbowhunter) makes an exeption to the rule. He bans and locks you out of the site altogether "over a discussion about bows", that wasn't even a heated argument!! Pretty childish behavior for a mod, and doesn't help the forum getting new members over doing things like that!! Glad to see that this place is more tolerant of everyone's opinions. That's what makes a site grow, increased posts per day!! And this place sure does get the posts!!
Old 02-07-2006, 05:36 PM

Some of you guys havesome sense of humor and when I'm reading your posts I have a smile from ear to ear, forget about grudges I'm here for the comedy
Old 02-07-2006, 07:07 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

I'll have to answer you later, I'm still pissed off about a post you made 2 years ago.

No grudges here. Everybody's entitled to my own opinion. just kidding
Old 02-07-2006, 07:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well I have been known to get a little ticked but dont think i really hold a grudge. We talked awhile back how we all mostly like this site because you can disagree without being condemned or someone holding a grudge. As I say i get miffed, but I bet in a new post that person and I might agree, so it is good to have different views.!
Old 02-07-2006, 09:04 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

No grudges here and also don't use the ignore feature. I got in a battle a few years ago on here with someone. Didn't think much of him at the time or his stance on the subject. I quit posting and justread on account of it. Glad I didn't use the ignore button on him. While Ididn't agree with him on that subject... I do on most other subjects and picked up info I didn't know over the years reading his posts.

I try not to take things personal on disagreementswhen it comes to the forums now. If someone takes a shot at me... I will still take a jab back but mostly justin fun. Course if it is Antler Eater... I will get my jab in before he even thinks aboutgetting his cheap shot in. The guy just plays dirty no matter what!!

Tim

Old 02-07-2006, 10:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

yepper, i think I do that, just quit saying anything and watch posts cause most time do learn from other post they make or even everyone here, new or old timers, young or old, read and learn something just about every day! [8D]

Quick Reply: Who holds grudges??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.