Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Terrible Terrible NEWS today!!!!!!!!

Old 02-01-2006, 03:38 PM

Default RE: Terrible Terrible NEWS today!!!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: IL_BOW_MAN

I tend to think there is an obvious point missing from the right antler.

You can see the point plain as day on the skull mount, but nothing on the live picture. The live picture is actually turned a little bit to the left so the point should stand out even more.

But, hey...that is just my opinion.
That point you are talking about would be the G2, which is shorter and to the right of the G3 (looking head on), turning the rack to the left would move the G2 behind the G3 and possibly hide it.

Sorry man, that's the same buck. You can even see the shadow of the palmation of the right brow tine in the first picture.
Old 02-01-2006, 03:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

No way its the same deer.
Old 02-01-2006, 03:49 PM
mez
Nontypical Buck

No way that is the same deer. The one in the cuddeback picture clearly has a piece of a tree stuck in his antlers and I can't see it on the other rack. It could be blending in with the realtree background but I don't think so.

Honestly I think the one in your picture only has 4 on the right side as well. I don't think there is enough angle difference between the two to completely hide the G2.
Old 02-01-2006, 03:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would say twin brothers, but not the same bucks... Deffinately shot out of the same area though!
Old 02-01-2006, 04:16 PM

Looks like the same buck.
Old 02-01-2006, 04:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

That point you are talking about would be the G2, which is shorter and to the right of the G3 (looking head on), turning the rack to the left would move the G2 behind the G3 and possibly hide it.
I can understand that, but if that is the case, where is the deffinant hook on the end of the G4?
Old 02-01-2006, 05:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Same deer no ?'s asked and you should recieve a award for what you are willing to do by giving the guy a shed and a pic of this buck. You are the definition of a true sportsman. Hats off to you and I know you will be rewarded for your generosity.
Old 02-01-2006, 05:08 PM

ORIGINAL: IL_BOW_MAN

I can understand that, but if that is the case, where is the deffinant hook on the end of the G4?
That hook looks to me like it bends IN. Rotate the rack to the left and up as it is in the first pic and the hook would seem to straighten.
Old 02-01-2006, 05:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

I sayit is not the same deer. Other then them being the same class (in score) I think most similarities end there other then the obvious typical frame.
Old 02-01-2006, 05:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

same buck , just different angle.

Quick Reply: Terrible Terrible NEWS today!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.