" />

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Lost bow

Old 02-01-2006, 05:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Lost bow

[:@][&:][&o]
Old 02-01-2006, 05:18 AM

I have been having problems with UPS as well. Here's what happened to me last night:

Got home at 4:45pm, saw the UPS man had been by for a third time. I had missed him twice before. There was a note on the door that said he had come by at 5pm today! Yet, my watch said 4:45pm. So I made a quick call in and caught him in his own lie. Needless to say, UPS called the truck driver and told him to get his butt over to my apt ASAP.

For the rates that they charge, wouldn't you think that eventually you would get better service?

Old 02-01-2006, 05:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

[:@]yes you would, them and the post office. What i think is silly, I have had high dollar stuff, says right there, 500.00, etc, and they leave it sitting at the door; yet a 5.00 item they will ring and beat the door till you sign for it..... obviously, and not all, but not the brightest bulbs work there!
Old 02-01-2006, 06:52 AM

I use to drive for UPS about 8 years ago. The loaders would load my truck to the gills and by the time I would finish my route I would already be into overtime and thats when the center manager would start calling me and giving me all kinds of crap about being on overtime. Just to finish my route on time I would skip lunch. I knew alot of drivers that would driver release packages where they weren't supposed to and also they would skip deliveries just to get back in time. Stuff like that happens all the time. I ended up telling the center manager to stick this job up his ass!! It also amazed me how many people ordered stuff off the internet or qvc everyday. It seemed like I was stopping at the same houses everyday.
Old 02-01-2006, 07:49 AM

The only problem with them dropping off the package at some one else's house is the dealer, Mountain top archery,told me that the packagewas
comming to him COD.So they can not just drop it off anywhere can
they?
Old 02-01-2006, 08:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

NIce bow you got coming to you. Hope it works out and you get that thing in your hands soon.

Shane
Old 02-01-2006, 09:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

I feel for ya--that does SUCK!Your dealer have anything to say about it?
Old 02-01-2006, 11:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

Sorry to hear what has happened.

But it should only be a set back just get the dealer to order you another one.
He can not ask you to pay for another one cause you have not recieved the one you have paid for, if he does not want to order you another one then just hand him the reciept and ask for your money back.

Old 02-01-2006, 01:04 PM
Typical Buck

i'd be pist[:@]
Old 02-01-2006, 03:51 PM

That is too bad. Waiting isn't fun, especially when they make you prepay. On the brite side of things you could look at it as a sign. A sign saying..."This is another chance for you to bail out and get a BowTech".

Quick Reply: Lost bow

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.