Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Interesting poll in the deerhunting forum

Old 01-29-2006, 03:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Interesting poll in the deerhunting forum

has it been proven not to kill human...
No. It takesmore to kill a human than it takes to kill a deer, but it'll kill a human just as dead.

....and you can shoot the deer anywhere and if it got into the blood stream it would die anyway
But it's most effective if you shoot the deer in the butt. Lots of muscle, lots of blood vessels to take up the drug. They say the stiff hardlyworks at all on a gut shot deer. So that's not exactly true. And the idea that someone thinks because they've got that pod on their arrow they can just shoot a deer anywhere they wantabsolutely rubs me the wrong way!

What really worries me though is all the misinformation, and outright lack of information, about anectine. This is some stuff that I don't think Bubba needs to have laying around where he can get his hands on it. "Hey y'all! Watch this. Here, hold my beer."
Old 01-29-2006, 03:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Sorry DD but this crap won't fly on this side town. I like you and I like that big ole buck you took but lets keep the slaughter fest in the deer hunting forum. We like to earnour deerover here.
Old 01-29-2006, 04:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

Sorry DD but this crap won't fly on this side town. I like you and I like that big ole buck you took but lets keep the slaughter fest in the deer hunting forum. We like to earnout deerover here.
10-4 good buddy.

Bobby
Old 01-29-2006, 05:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Sorry DD but this crap won't fly on this side town. I like you and I like that big ole buck you took but lets keep the slaughter fest in the deer hunting forum. We like to earnout deerover here.
MTH I did not startTHIS thread so you need to tellCharlie to keep it over in the other forum ..he brought it over herre for a reason... as for "earning" your deer ...I bow hunted for almost 30 years so I think i've earned mine thank you.

dd
Old 01-29-2006, 05:36 PM
Boone & Crockett

Charlie, I believe the guy's name you can't remember is Adrian Benke
Thanks Arthur that's him.
Old 01-29-2006, 06:12 PM

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

ORIGINAL: D.Parsons

Any one that could vote for the use of pods in my opinon
is not a true bowhunter!!!The use ofpods will do nothing for the sport
but give it a negative side of ways to look at it. Not to mention the amount of pepole that will die from them or be permanently disabled by the use of them!![:'(]
Well I am sure all those hunters in Mississippi will be putting their bows in the closet becasue you disapprove D. ...I read a LOT more about people falling from treestands and dying vs running an arrow through themselves and dying from the drug ... that argumentdont hold water.

dd

They don't halft to run the arrow thru themselves to die from a pod.Get real!!How come all the argumentive attitude?I dont believe in the pod use and any ethical bowhunter that has been in this sport for any length of time shouldnt either!!
Old 01-29-2006, 07:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

Any one that could vote for the use of pods in my opinon
is not a true bowhunter!!!The use ofpods will do nothing for the sport
but give it a negative side of ways to look at it. Not to mention the amount of pepole that will die from them or be permanently disabled by the use of them!![:'(]
Well I am sure all those hunters in Mississippi will be putting their bows in the closet becasue you disapprove D. ...I read a LOT more about people falling from treestands and dying vs running an arrow through themselves and dying from the drug ... that argumentdont hold water.

dd

They don't halft to run the arrow thru themselves to die from a pod.Get real!!How come all the argumentive attitude?I dont believe in the pod use and any ethical bowhunter that has been in this sport for any length of time shouldnt either!!
Well "D" thats what makes this forum nice you and I are BOTH entitled to post our opinion....and seems to me YOUR the one with the "argumentive attitude" with ALL the red faces ...

dd
Old 01-30-2006, 06:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

MTH I did not startTHIS thread so you need to tellCharlie to keep it over in the other forum ..he brought it over herre for a reason... as for "earning" your deer ...I bow hunted for almost 30 years so I think i've earned mine thank you.

dd
Funny how all the critisisum died after some of you guys found out it wasent the good Doctor who made this post ...

dd
Old 01-30-2006, 07:18 AM
Boone & Crockett

..he brought it over herre for a reason
Sure did, it's a bowhunting topic.
Old 01-30-2006, 07:31 AM
Boone & Crockett

Sorry DD but this crap won't fly on this side town. I like you and I like that big ole buck you took but lets keep the slaughter fest in the deer hunting forum. We like to earn our deer over here.
I agree 100%. What happens to the gut pile? The scavengers eat it, are they going to get sick or die? Once we contaminate the wilderness with an outside agent we do not know what will happen.
Gentleman and ladies if we let this happen, then we open the door for Anti's to use birth control on the deer herds. We are going to drug the deer, then they will drug the deer. One of the big arguments to prevent anti's from drugging the deer is we have no idea how it will affect the deer herd. In the long run we have no idea what this poison will do to the balance of nature.

Quick Reply: Interesting poll in the deerhunting forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.