Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bad Experience with Bass Pro Shop.

Old 01-27-2006, 10:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Bad Experience with Bass Pro Shop.

Call your credit card company and make a stop payment request. As long as BPS got their boots back, your money would be returned instantly. Make the CC company do the work...b/c they'll jump right on it. BPS could care less when they do it.
Old 01-27-2006, 11:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

I had a problem with phone ordering at BPS several years ago. I sent them a letter saying that I would never do business with them again. Apparently, they saw how much stuff I bought from them, and called me on a Sunday to find out what happened. They apologized, gave me a $25 gift card and I have been doing business with them ever since, no problems.
Old 01-27-2006, 11:41 AM

I live about 15 mins from the BPS in Hanover, Md. I'm in there at least twice a week. Because of that, I know about half of the people that work there. I have never had a problem with any returns there.

I can't comment on Cabelas because I do not do a lot of business with them. BPS is just too convienent for me.

The 30 day refund policy is pretty common. If you want a real nightmare, go buy a $100+ item with cash at Best Buy. I'm lucky I'm not in jail after that episode.
Old 01-27-2006, 11:42 AM

I live about 15 mins from the BPS in Hanover, Md. I'm in there at least twice a week. Because of that, I know about half of the people that work there. I have never had a problem with any returns there.

I can't comment on Cabelas because I do not do a lot of business with them. BPS is just too convienent for me.

The 30 day refund policy is pretty common. If you want a real nightmare, go buy a $100+ item with cash at Best Buy. I'm lucky I'm not in jail after that episode. [:@]
Old 01-27-2006, 11:47 AM
Boone & Crockett

I dont have any thing bad to say about Bass Pro Shops.. Christmas my oldest daughter gave a 100.00 gift card from Bass Pro shops, as she does birthday and fathers day.. Honestly I walked the store for an hour looking at things I alread had, or did't want. They don't stock the arrows I like, and I have all the archery things I need. I have all the fishing junk anyone could ever hope to have. I used my gift card to buy a bath robe for my wife.. I walked out laughing.. I thought to myself... "Man I am spoiled and very blessed"...