Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

bowshops

Old 01-12-2006, 08:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: bowshops

ORIGINAL: duxrok

I don't believe that I would feel confident buying a bow on ebay - REGARDLESS of if I was new to the sport or not.

I dont know how that bow was handled,
and I don't know what happens to the warranty,
and I don't know the person I'm buying from,
and I don't know what to do if I get the shaft.

If I got screwed over - I would really think that it was mostly my fault for putting myself in that spot, ya know?
You ever buy a used car from a used car salesman, I dont see the difference.
Old 01-12-2006, 08:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: bowshops

Mauser!

If you go to the proshop and explain to them what you've just told us ,I'm sure the bowshop wil;l help you out 100% with this ,they'll take you and show you how to shoot and yes I'm also 100% sure they'll give you the time to make your mind up.
What i want to tell you is that this has to be 100% your decision on what make and type of bow you want ,don't let them tell you what's right for you .All bow's are different to a point and all feel different ,just tell them the price range that your thinking of spending and then also take into consideration that your not only dealing with the price of a bow ,but now your going to have to spend about $200.00 for accesories to go on top of the price of your bow .
Just remember shoot as many bow's as you can in "YOUR" price range and then break it down to the 3 or 4 bow's that feel the best to "YOU" and then decide which one of the 3 or 4 feel's best to "YOU". Then add another $200.00 plus for your accessories.

Good luck hunting for your new bow and follow these step's and I'm sure you'll pick the bow that is right for you.

nubo