Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Finally!

Old 01-13-2006, 03:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Finally!

Mo and tsoc

I am real happy to hear you guys like your new suits, I wash and dry mine 5 or 6 times before I wear mine into the woods. They become whisper quiet once the mesh backing gets "broke in".

Now if you guys hunt as good as you look them whitetails are in trouble

Best of luck breaking them bad boys in!
Old 01-13-2006, 06:01 AM

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

Why do you have an arrow nocked indoors?
Because there was a great big, hairy tarantula on the wall....why else?

nubo, you hit the nail on the head. He's buggin the crap outta me already. In fact, his birthday is in August, 4 weeks before the opener, and he thinks that would be a good time...
Old 01-13-2006, 07:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Because there was a great big, hairy tarantula on the wall....why else?
Good enough reason for me---lol-----I hate those big monsters.The 12 guage may be a little quicker,especially if a second shot is required.

Now if there wasnt an arrow on your string you would get in trouble for the posibility of dry firing your bow---its a lose-lose situation

Just to save getting a spanking,Dont draw the bow indoors,arrow on string or not.

Cool looking camo as well,it looks great.I was thinking on purchasing some as well but no dealers around that sell the stuff,and I like to try it on before I buy.I purchased the Whitewater 3D leafy camo suit around the end of september and it has worked great for me.Had 3 does within 10 feet of me and had no idea I was even there
Old 01-13-2006, 07:31 AM
Typical Buck

I ordered my ASAT suit today so as soon as Scott (Buckeye) gets it to me I'll be in dem der woods wit it. I can't wait. Come on UPS....come to papa.
Craig
Old 01-13-2006, 07:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Read enough horror stories about accidental dry fires on all the boards costing people hundreds of dollars in repair costs within the blink of an eye, and you'll start nocking an arrow too. Worst-case scenario, it's pretty easy to repair a small arrow hole in sheetrock -- much cheaper than replacing bent axles or shattered limbs.