Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

LONE WOLF HAND CLIMBER

Old 01-05-2006, 08:55 PM

Default LONE WOLF HAND CLIMBER

Looking to buy a new stand. Is the lone wolf easy to climb with. I have an api bow hunter hand climber now that i have had for five years is it worth changing[8D]
Old 01-06-2006, 08:25 PM

Default RE: LONE WOLF HAND CLIMBER

I take it that nobody knows anything about these stands.
Old 01-07-2006, 10:28 AM
Fork Horn

I bought the hand climber before hunting season and love it. I think it is very easy to climb with and quick setting up on a tree. It's light also, I did alot of scouting before season and brought it with me so I could climb potential trees and see if limbs needed cleared. After getting setup its just like being in a chain on, or strap on stand, no arm rests to get in the way of shots behind your tree. Its probably not as comfortable as the sit and climb, something you might want to considerif your planning to sit in it all day. This is my first climber and I am very impressed with Lone Wolf.
Old 01-07-2006, 10:32 AM

Thank you for your reply
Old 01-09-2006, 01:59 PM

Been away from the site for a couple of days. I just finished my second season with my Hand Climber Combo...Love It! Compact, lightweight, super quiet, easy to hook up and climb. I was a liitle apprehensive about the hand climber part but it was alot easier than I expected(I had only used one other climber and it was a sit and climb). Sometimes I hunt mornings or evenings only but in Nov. it's all day and that's not a problem either, just stand up and stretch every so often.The only negative I have seen is it is a little more expensive than some others but I wanted lightweight and very mobile and that's what I got!
Old 01-09-2006, 02:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

Also have a hand climber and a sit and climb love the Wolf!
Old 01-09-2006, 06:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

The Hand Climber is SWEET!
Old 01-09-2006, 06:31 PM

I want to buy one for next season.
Old 01-09-2006, 06:48 PM
Typical Buck

a bit pricey for what you get compared to the summit viper but seein' as it's sooooo light it'd probablybe well worth it.
Old 01-09-2006, 07:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

I just finished my third season with my sit and climb and I love it! I have owned climbers made by Summit, API, and Ol' Man. The Lone Wolf is light years ahead of all of them in regards to being quiet, easy to use, and "packable". Yes, they are more expensive, but as rare as it is these days, you get what you pay for.

Quick Reply: LONE WOLF HAND CLIMBER

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.