Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

HOW DID THE N.Y'ERS DO ?

Old 10-25-2002, 09:51 PM

Default RE: HOW DID THE N.Y'ERS DO ?

i hunt in orange county i saw a 6 pointer on opening day about 10:05 a.m.could not get a shot went back on on saturday morning standing ready waiting for the buck to come back around the same time about 9:50 i heard noise to my left looked down and to my luck i saw another hunter trying to still hunt walking like he was in the middle of times square have not seen that buck yet i will most likely leave that stand alone until the last week of bow season.
Old 10-25-2002, 11:21 PM

HEY GUYS THERE IS NO WAY WE CAN TAKE TO BUCK IN NY ???? IN BOW SEASON ...

AL BOWMANSVILLE NY
Old 10-27-2002, 10:32 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-28-2002, 07:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

Filled my second doe permit on Friday in area 9m. Shot her at 10:30 in the morning at 25 yards quartering away, double lunged her. She went about 30 yards, then lights out.
Old 10-29-2002, 07:03 AM

Filled one Doe tag on Saturday. 1 down 4 tags to go. Yes, I am a limit out hunter. We only get a couple months a year to fill the freezer. I say take as much as you can.

Hunting is like life. You plan and practice thinking everything is just right and suddenly the wind shifts directions and it's all over.
Old 10-29-2002, 08:48 AM

On the openning day I saw 19 deer!! The most I've ever seen in one day and probably close to the number I saw ALL last year!! They were all does and one button buck. Have been seeing deer with some degree of regularity all season so far. Hope to be releasing an arrow real soon!!

-Mike