Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

nuge in new york times?

Old 12-26-2005, 08:32 PM

Default RE: nuge in new york times?

nuge is the man
[8D][8D][8D]
Old 12-28-2005, 08:47 AM
Typical Buck

All right I am a little worried now. This is the first time ever that I saw a post with anything to do with Ol' Ted that Aurther P. didn't share his undying love for Teddy!!

Just kidding you Aurther P.

I used to be a big Ted follower but have to say that I am not as supportive as I used to be. I don't hate the guy and all that he does like some. I still respect his zeal and the energy he he puts into standing up for our rights as hunters and outdoorsman. This article was a great example of that and most of the editorials he writes are perfect . But sometimes he does go a bit overboard and makes us look a little stupid. What really soured me waswhen I found out about the teenage son he has ,that he never even saw, that he had with another woman other that his wife Shemane, after he has gone on record many times as being totally monogamous since he has been with her. I know we all make mistakes, but I sure wouldn't want to be spouting off in public like that with that dirty little secret when I am in the public eye so much.
I have all the old spirit of the wild videos when he actually went out and hunted some fair chase animals. Now everything is on the YO ranch or some game preserve. Sorry that doesn't do anything for me!

Like I said, I used to really be a big Ted guy. I had alot of Ted World Bowhunters stuff ( coat, T shirts , hats etc).I was a member of the original TN World Bowhunters ( which is now United Sportsmen of America). I was a member for about 11 years until I let my membership expire a few years ago. Just didn't feel like the some of the ways he does things really represent my beliefes anymore.
But you can't argue how much time and energy he puts into his quest! Just wish he would tone it done a little sometimes.
Old 12-28-2005, 09:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

I was really starting to worry about bowhunters for a while there.For any good things the nuge does there are two bad ones.He lives by the motto do as I say not as I do.The mans a child molester ,adulteress & a piss poor excuse for a bow hunter.He shoots animales in a pen for gods sake.
There are alot more resepctable hunters to look up to then someone with this much baggage.

If an animal is in a pen it is not hunting ,its killing & you don't need a licence to do it.
Old 12-28-2005, 09:25 AM

His book "God, Guns and Rock and Roll" is awesome.... This first chapter is Greatness.