Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Time to straighten this out

Old 12-08-2005, 07:45 AM
Fork Horn

Default Time to straighten this out

okay this is for those guys who say i didnt word it right... no the hunters that got out and shot did not get back in there truck and run it over.. 1.) they seen the buck in our hay field. 2.)they stopped got out and shot at it ..thats what that little boy told my buddies brother.3.) then it ran on the road as another truck came over the hill and hit it ..4.)The hunters and the guy who hit the deer are standing by the buck on the road.5.)Another vehichle comes flying over the hill and the hunters move out of the way and that vehichle hits it .. i know sounds farfetched but thats what the hunters themselves told me..6.)everything was legal on my part . i followed its tracks into the pines and sat there that evening as he later stepped out of the brush ahead of me and thats when i shot him7.) my hit must not have been that good maybe back quarter bye the way he reacted but from tracking in some spots the blood looked good

ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD MAKE CLEAR SORRY FOR NOT HAVING EVERY DETAIL RIGHT EARLYER I DONT WANT PEOPLE CALLING ME A LIAR SO HOPEFULLY THIS STRAIGHTENS IT OUT... let me know anything else u need more cleerer

One more thing to make CLEAR - there was 3 vehichles involved.. 1st that the hunters were in. 2nd the truck that hit the deer first. and 3rd the last vehichle that ran it over
Old 12-08-2005, 08:03 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Time to straighten this out

I'm not really clear, though. Who's Dillon? And....where was his gun during the fist fight?

Tell the whole story.

jeff
Old 12-08-2005, 08:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Who is on first?
Old 12-08-2005, 01:24 PM
Fork Horn

jeff whos dillon? what are you talking about
Old 12-08-2005, 01:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

I guess I could do a search of your threads to find out what you are talking about but why didn't you just post on the original thread [&:][&:]

Awww, I found it.
Old 12-08-2005, 01:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

So how is it your deer?? You hit it bad, then it was shot, and then ran over! What exactly is your claim to the deer?
Old 12-08-2005, 02:22 PM
Site Bouncer

After hearing your "clearer" explanation of what happened, You had absolutely no right to that deer at all and neither did the guys shooting at it. The person who hit it with their truck and KILLED it have the right to it......plain and simple. Now I'm not saying the driver of the truck did the right thing by hauling the deer away before contacting the proper authorities but he did kill it and therefore itwas HIS deer, sorry.
Old 12-08-2005, 02:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Let me see if I have this right?
1st-You shot it?
2nd-The deer then runs out into the field to where some hunters in a truck stops gets out and then shoots the deer?
3rd-Then the deer runs out into the road to where another truck comes over the hill and hits it?
4th-Then after all that! As the huntersand the 1st driver that hit the deer are standing over it looking at it? A 3rd truck pops up over the hill and hits the deer again? It was shot 2 times and hit by a 2 different trucks?
Sounds like a story I once heard about a dog named lucky!

Old 12-08-2005, 03:27 PM

Im just wondering what you were smoking before you shot the deer?
Old 12-08-2005, 03:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Who's on first???

Thats what I said!!

Quick Reply: Time to straighten this out

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.