Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Time to straighten this out

Old 12-09-2005, 08:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Time to straighten this out

Maybe it was hit by the same magic bullet that killed Kennedy.
Old 12-09-2005, 08:54 AM

ORIGINAL: OhiobowHunter56

finally settled

It was settled about 3 lines into your original post. How's the detective work going??........last we heard you were hot on the guys tail after getting tipped off by your brother's, cousin's, friend of a friend........or some little boy or something.

You got him right?..........let's see some pics of the deer.
Old 12-09-2005, 09:03 AM

ORIGINAL: Pa Trophy Man

Maybe it was hit by the same magic bullet that killed Kennedy.

The second car came off the grassy knoll..........and if you notice that when the deer was struck the second time it's head pitched back and to the left..........suggesting a bumper strike from in front of him........not from behind as the media would have you believe.

This deer reportedly had tried to have Castro killed and also had run-ins with the mob over reported affairs with a famous blonde actress......leading to speculation of all kinds as to who could be behind this horrible act.

A hunter was detained in a movie theater that was playing Bambi but he insists he is just a "patsy"...........unfortunately we may never know the real truth.
Old 12-09-2005, 09:18 AM
Boone & Crockett

I think the Mob was involved.
Old 12-09-2005, 09:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

Atlas good try, but your putting a spin on the story. I won't fall for it. I know the first car hit the "void" The empty cavern that exists near the vitals. The deer was unhurt by this strike. A friend of my mom's daughter saw the whole thing. She told my second cousin, on my brother in laws, side of the family, and he relayed the information directly to me.

My therapist says that it sounds as though the massive buck had suicidal tendacies and he was using any means available to become burger. It just so happens the bow and gun were not able to penetrate his tough outer layer. He then threw himself in front of the first Truck, it was Ford and the damge was tremendous (to the truck) so he waited for a Chevy to complete the job!
Old 12-09-2005, 10:18 AM

but it took the power of a Dodge to haul the big ole boy home
Old 12-09-2005, 12:58 PM
Fork Horn

Wow intresting story,sorry to hear it happened,but in life you expect the unexpected.
Old 12-09-2005, 01:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

I say we nickname the deer, Hamburger. It can live on as a legend.

Actually I feel bad for him. Sucks to feel like something belongs to you and then someone takes it. Regardless of who it really belongs to.

Tom
Old 12-09-2005, 01:41 PM
Fork Horn

Let me add another twist to this story. I can kinda see where Ohio bow hunter 51 is coming from. What if it had been a: lets not say a world record typical, but lets just say a Ohio state record typical. We've all made some bad shots. Your tracking the deer and come upon the soap scenario mentioned. Who gets the record and the head. Then what do you do. Who's the wood lot lawyer.
Old 12-09-2005, 01:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

I guess it would go the way of the Zaft buck...no one would ever know the real story.

Quick Reply: Time to straighten this out

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.