Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

For you Bowtech guys.

Old 12-08-2005, 06:40 PM

Default RE: For you Bowtech guys.

I was shootinga Darton for years. WhenI saved up enough money to buy me a nice bow. I shot every bow. ThenI shot the Bowtec. I couldent help but notice when you release the bow moves a fraction of what the other bows did.It also wasent spungie at full drall. I loved it! and Im happy with the04 Justice VTF.Im hoping to upgrade next year.

Anyway; shoot the bowtec!
Old 12-08-2005, 06:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'll garauntee you'll never be totally satisfied until you check them both out .Regardless that your friend's with the dealer of the mathew's brand ,I'd definately try them both out ,if you don't check out the Tribute you'll alway's have it in the back of your mind ,and will never be truely satisfied with your new bow of choice until you do.

nubo
Old 12-08-2005, 08:34 PM

I bought the Allegiance this spring. I shot several others bows and just couldn't leave without the Bowtech. I love it and definetly recommend that you go shoot one.
Old 12-09-2005, 04:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

I shoot an Outback, I was quite pleased with it. Untill I shot the new Ross! Consider this bow, they will be the 4th "big one" as far as bow manufactures go. Basicly take the BT and the Mathews and cram them together and walla you have the Ross! Superior to the Switchback, superior to the BT, and definetly superior to that thing everyone calls a Trycon!
Old 12-09-2005, 07:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

I shoot an Outback, I was quite pleased with it. Untill I shot the new Ross! Consider this bow, they will be the 4th "big one" as far as bow manufactures go. Basicly take the BT and the Mathews and cram them together and walla you have the Ross! Superior to the Switchback, superior to the BT, and definetly superior to that thing everyone calls a Trycon!
Its Trykon not Trycon FYI [:-]

What makes it better? Your explanation, or lack of an explanation,didnt give any reasons except that you say its superior to BT and Mathews and definately superior to the Trykon. Is it quieter than all of them? Do you have decibal level info for all of them? Is it faster than all of them? Do you have chrono results from an unbiased test? Is it lighter? Fill us in oh great one TeeJay, what makes it better than BowTech, Mathews, Hoyt, etc ... does it have more let off? I'd absolutely buy one of these magiacal Ross bows if its all your saying it is but proof is in the pudding, prove it to me and you can be my best friend. Ive shot all 3 and neither was superior to each other, one may bea tad faster or a tad qieter but they are all in the same ball park IMO. I love the Mathews and the BT's but I still shoot a Hoyt more out of personal preference and loyalty than anything but I'd love to own any one of them.
Old 12-09-2005, 07:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Diesel, dont get your panties in a bunch! Just because I personaly dont like the Hoyt trKon(yes with a K) doesnt mean that you or anybody else has to set them aside. As far as the spelling lesson I thank you, but nice spelling on quiet BTW! As far as the Ross, go shot one. It has the smoothness in draw like the Switchback, with less hand shock, and add a BT grip. rossarchery.com check it BEST FRIEND!
Old 12-09-2005, 10:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

haha ok I will buddy!! Honestly, if its "definately superior"to a Trykon, Mathews and BowTechlike you say in all these areas, then why wouldnt I or anyone else go buy one? I'll go shoot one for sure.

and its "go shoot one" FYI not "go shot one" [:-]

P.S. stop lookin at my panties TeeJay <slap>