Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I Need Help! Let off/solid wall

Old 12-04-2005, 05:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I Need Help! Let off/solid wall

One word...Oneida.

Take a look at the Oneida line. On average an Oneida feels 12 pounds less than the actual draw weight. Meaning 55 pounds actually feels like 43. Alot of people with shoulder injuries shoot Oneidas now, including my uncle Skip.
Old 12-04-2005, 06:06 PM

ORIGINAL: davidmil

That's your fault for getting caught by that big ole fat boy.[8D][8D][8D]
You're telling me.. Everytime I feel a twinge in that shoulder it reminds me of that day.. But you are right on the overly long draw being a real problem too, it takes you out of the ideal strength of your body and putsyou on the edge for that last inch of draw. Screws with form too.. The one timeI really did my shoulder good with archery was my brace shoulder and it was from over doing it with too much weight on the bow.. So, along with poorbow fitI would think overbowing would also have a significant impact on bad shoulders.. And of course, stupid college injuries.. I'm telling you David, ifmy feet hadn't slipped that cut back might have worked.. Really..

Old 12-05-2005, 07:34 PM
Dominant Buck

I'm telling you David, ifmy feet hadn't slipped that cut back might have worked.. Really..
[8D][8D][8D]