Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

THIS SITE IS RIDICULOUS.!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-03-2005, 11:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default THIS SITE IS RIDICULOUS.!!!!!!!!!!

Seeing all these pics of bucks, especially Dampland's is driving me crazy.. Now I'm gonna go spend more frickin money.. Piss the wife off more, she already is fed up with me. I've been hunting every frickin day since the 1st of OCT.
Reading all these stories and stuff has got me really PUMPED up for the upcoming two weeks.. Nov 15th is rifle opern so i have almost two weeks to bowhunt before the war begins..

Thanks again HUNTINGNET, for adding to my already crazy life...

BUT GOD I LOVE IT !!!!

Old 11-03-2005, 11:54 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: THIS SITE IS RIDICULOUS.!!!!!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: Mathewsboy

Seeing all these pics of bucks, especially Dampland's is driving me crazy.. Now I'm gonna go spend more frickin money.. Piss the wife off more, she already is fed up with me. I've been hunting every frickin day since the 1st of OCT.
Reading all these stories and stuff has got me really PUMPED up for the upcoming two weeks.. Nov 15th is rifle opern so i have almost two weeks to bowhunt before the war begins..

BUT GOD I LOVE IT !!!!
You can say that again!!!!.............I'm on my way out the door right now to hit the woods
Old 11-03-2005, 11:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Mathewsboy

BUT GOD I LOVE IT !!!!
I'm with ya bro. I sit here and go out of my mind at work all day thanks to my addiction to HNI.

I hear ya about the gun opener - we are moving into the best week of the year to be in the woods - the week before gun season. Ooooohhhhhhhhhhh man!!! Doesn't get any better than that. I feel myself coming down with something next week, may have to call in sick a day or two. Yeah, it's something wrong with my eye - I just can't see going to work.

Hey, did the deer population ever make it past the bear population over there? What a great part of MI.
Old 11-03-2005, 11:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

SHHIIITTEEEE...

I had a bear rip my trail camera apart TWICE this year.. I saw more bears than Deer. LOL.. I'll be bear hunting next year.. Didnt get a tag this year.. so..

Old 11-03-2005, 12:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

6 or 7 years ago, I would have never fathomed that I could sit down here at work jump online and visit with virtually thousands of huntersall over the world. Sharing our love for hunting and all that it offers, making new friends and opening up opportunities that I would have never been afforded without this site. It is addictive to say the least.
Old 11-03-2005, 02:23 PM
Boone & Crockett

I have bot even seen a buck this year yet,except on the poaxhers pile in the woods