Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I thought bigfoot had me :(

Old 11-03-2005, 08:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I thought bigfoot had me :(

Thats great, too funny. I had one incident that had me a little nervous. The farm we hunted had several hundred beef cattle on it and one of the breeder bulls had gotten out and was in the woods near us somewhere the farmer told us to call him if we saw him. Well, 3 of us got our gear together to go squirrel hunting and split up at first light. Well we didnt get 100 yards before this loudroaring noise started rattling the woods. having hunted this area many times, this was nothing like we heard before, anywhere. I thought that big bull was somewhere near me but was confused why I couldnt see it and starting hiding behind trees as I worked my way back to the truck lol. The noise was like it was right on top of me, really started freaking me out. We all met at the truck 5 minutes later sneaking back exactly at the same time with the same looks on our faces, was funny, kind of half scared and confused, what a bunch of woosies ehh. Well low and behold we all were were like WTF is that> Well just then we heard some people yelling, we looked up and a hot air ballon was drifting just over us right on top of the trees, was funny as $$%#.
Old 11-03-2005, 08:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

Typical West Virginian - Trying to scare an armed man by acting like a wild gorillamonsterin the dark. He's lucky you weren't packin' a nine in your bootstrap, or he might have found out exactly what a dumb idea that really was...

West Virginians...

I used to rifle hunt down there. Not anymore. BOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOM
Yeeeehawwww
BOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOM
RELOAD
BOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOM

Old 11-03-2005, 10:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Typical West Virginian
Well, Well, Well, if it is not Quick Silver and his pompass attitude. You must have a real problem sir, or son I should say. Regardless of your true age, your mental age has to be that of a child to make statements like that.

Maybe the good 'ol boys from WV were trying to run you off. You are the one who thinks hunting with guns should be out-lawed......right?

Typical Liberal idiot!
Old 11-03-2005, 11:30 AM

I would have been crapping my pants if that had happened.
Old 11-03-2005, 01:04 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: HuntinGUS

Maybe the good 'ol boys from WV were trying to run you off. You are the one who thinks hunting with guns should be out-lawed......right?

Typical Liberal idiot!
RIGHT ON GUS!!!
Old 11-03-2005, 01:32 PM
Typical Buck

I think that would have given anybody the willies! haha